• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Kylia smiled as she went to go open the door and preceded to take the muffin and mil from Lucario. "You deaf or something?" tease Kylia as she made her way over to Malaine and handed her the muffin and milk before sitting on the bed. She felt the bed a little and chuckled, "Your bed is way better then mine"

@RyanJXavier @DemonicPrincess

"Yes, yes it is."Malaine said taking the milk from her and started do drown it finishing with a satisfied sigh as she started to eat her muffin."Mm.." Malaine enjoyed the chocolate chip muffin an its warm soft ness.

(GTG , school starts up tomorrow D: SO I'm dumping Kylia with you :P ))

Kylia got under the covers as well and started to squeeze her new bear. "Hope you don't mind, but I'm super tired" giggled Kylia before she started to doze off to sleep.

((Lol its fine.))

Malaine moved over for her letting Kylia get in her bed. Malaine giggled and finished her muffin and layed down to and slowly fell asleep.

LOLMAN101 said:
Damn it!!! "Ok, cool I have....Fighting Class. I would teleport you to the science room but their isn't any dark enough spots near it. in the day" Aiden said @Brea
"It's okay." she looked at Aiden with wide eyes. "What is your second class?" I hope we have some of the same classes. I don't want to be around people I don't know all day. She started walking out of their doorms

Brutis left the dorms to go on a nightly jog while listening to music. He looks around trying to find any good spots to relax as he jogs.

Lucario zoned out for a moment then before he knew it Kylia took the muffin and milk from him, "Oh sorry....hey I'm going to go now. Good night". He closed the door shut and walked back into the hall.

Brea said:
"It's okay." she looked at Aiden with wide eyes. "What is your second class?" I hope we have some of the same classes. I don't want to be around people I don't know all day. She started walking out of their doorms
"Hmm... I got magic" Hopefully she has it too, butI'm still wondering about her soul. "When are you planning on getting your soul back, like can you manage without it?" @Brea

Kylia slowly opened her eyes, it was still dark out and had no reason to move, she slowly realized that she had gone from snuggling her bear to snuggling Malaine, to tired to do anything else she slowly closed her eyes once again. Ka-ching thought Malaine as she slowly drifted back to sleep.

Malaine felt a warm boddie against here. She slowly turned to look and see who it was,she smiled once she saw it was Kylia. With a eyeroll an Malaine turned back around cuddling her bear as she herself was cuddled by Kylia. Soon afternoon awhile Malaine drifted back to sleep.

blue giggles and hides under her blanket " but the bed is comfy .... where are we going , so i know what to wear"

blue grabs some cloths and went into the bathroom a few moments later she comes out in a tight short dark blue dress,black heels and diamond earrings and her hair curled "how do i look?"

blue grabs some cloths and went into the bathroom a few moments later she comes out in a tight short dark blue dress,black heels and diamond earrings and her hair curled "how do i look?"

" this is amazing jin" she twirls around and kisses him "i really like you jin.... your kind and sweet and you see me as beautiful ,not for my scars"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back