• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Good..now you two." she pointed at Lucario and Kylia "Help me to my dorm." Malaine slowly got out of the bed and whinced lightly her body sore all over."Come on I dont got all day."

Kylia broke her hug and nodded, then preceded to help Malaine get out of bed and act as a crouch. "As her highness commands" replied Kylia while laughing a little.

Lucario went over to Malaine's side and did the same as Kylia. He remained silent since he really didn't have anything else to say.

"If you want I can just turn us back into sound and travel us over to your dorm" replied Kylia as she noticed how much pain she must be in.

"You can do that? Cool!....I mean, yeah she can do that and I can just bring another muffin for you there" Lucario responded fascinated by the sound travel idea.

"O-okay.." Malaine said weakly as she put all her support on Kylia."Can you bring me milk too?" She asked looking at Lucario with painfiled eyes.

"Do you wanna go back to my room or yours?" asked Malaine as she supported Malain, smiling the whole time.

"Let's go to my room. I wanna be in my bed again." Malaine said softly."Lucario my room, number is A34 .."she said breath slowly. Malaine reseted her head on Kylias shoulder already getting dizzy from standing up to much.

Lucario nodded and walked back to the cafeteria. Once he entered the cafeteria, he noticed Tsubaki kind of saddened in her seat. "Oi are you okay?" He asked getting another chocolate chip muffin and grabbing some milk. @Soul OMU

Kylia nodded and intertwined their fingers again before transferring them into sound and began to travel over to her dorm. When they finally converted back they were right in front of Malaine's bed and Kylia preceded to help Malaine get into bed.

Lucario bent down a bit to notice that she was...crying? He wasn't entirely sure, but he took a moment and sat down next to her, "What happened?"

RyanJXavier said:
Lucario bent down a bit to notice that she was...crying? He wasn't entirely sure, but he took a moment and sat down next to her, "What happened?"
Tsubaki shakes her head. "It's nothing... Don't worry about it... I was just being stupid..."

"You said we're friends right? Well, I got a couple minutes...come on, what's up?" Lucario said putting the chocolate chip muffin and milk down on a table.

RyanJXavier said:
"You said we're friends right? Well, I got a couple minutes...come on, what's up?" Lucario said putting the chocolate chip muffin and milk down on a table.
Tsubaki sighs and shakes her head as she stands. "Really... It's nothing. You seem to have somewhere to go again... A friend?"

"Yeah" Lucario stood up after her. She was lying. "...okay then. I guess I'll see you soon" He said picking up the muffin and milk. "Are you sure it's "nothing"?" The teen questioned looking back at her.

RyanJXavier said:
"Yeah" Lucario stood up after her. She was lying. "...okay then. I guess I'll see you soon" He said picking up the muffin and milk. "Are you sure it's "nothing"?" The teen questioned looking back at her.
Tsubaki nods as she melts into the shadow and vanishes.

(Brb in 20 minutes)

Lucario walked out and began to make his way to the dorm room that they told him to go to.

(Back)

He went over to the room and knocked on it after levitating the muffin next to him. As he waited for a response, he took the muffin back into his hand while still holding the milk in his other. @DemonicPrincess @Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Malaine was just about to lay down when the door opened. She snapped her fingers and the door flow open allowing Lucario to come inside."Thanks Kylia.." she crawled onto her bed and layed down cuddling the gaint life size teddy bear that was on the bed.

"That's a neat teddy bear, wish I had something like that to cuddle with at night" smiled Kylia, she was a huge fan of stuffed animals and was somewhat jealous of Malaine right now.

"O-okay look in my closet i have another one you can h-have it." Malaine said as a small jolt of pain goes through her body. "Lucario come in already!" She yelled then whinced because her throat was dry.

"Really? your the best ever!" squealed Kylia as she went to her closet and searched through it for the bear. Once she found it she hugged it and smiled. "Its like having your best friend with you at night, how can I ever repay you?" smiled Kylia, fully serious about wanting to repay Malaine somehow and she wouldn't take no fro an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back