• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Tsubaki wandering the school grounds, could tell something was up due to the shadows shifting constantly in the infirmary. She was tempted to go see but stayed away since she could feel another demon there and had no intention of going there with another demon nearby. Usually when demons met its custom for them to fight. She hadn't really heard or looking at the other girl earlier but if she were to go to the infirmary, she'd have to. So Tsubaki sat down on a bench and opened up her favorite book to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Im not sure yet, but your definitely something special "blue bit her lip and thought about it "take me on a date tommarow "

Lucario continued his walk throughout the campus and decided to check on Malaine. He walked back into the academy's halls. His gaze shifted around scanning the area as he silently entered the infirmary and looked at her. He went over to her and gently felt her arm to check if her temperature went back to normal. @DemonicPrincess

(Jin and Blue are having there moment. The wolf teacher went back to his room. Malaine is still in the infirmary but is healed now...i think. Lucario is checking on Malaine. Tsubaki is sitting on a bench @UnwantedTruth)

Last edited by a moderator:
Malaine's temperature was still hot but was a lot better and she didn't fell like she was melting anymore. Opening her eyes slowly she looked at Lucario "..I want a muffin."

Lucario was about to turn around when he heard a voice. He looked back at Malaine and responded, "...What kind?" At least her temperature was getting better.

"Chocolate chip.." she said sitting up but quickly laid back down because she got dizzy. Malaine curled up on her side humming softly to herself as she played with the ends of her hair.

"Hm okay" Lucario said turning back around and exiting the infirmary. He walked to the cafeteria to get the muffin. On his way there, Lucario spotted Tsubaki, "Hey!" He waved continuing his journey to the muffin. @Soul OMU

Lucario turned back toward Tsubaki as he walked backward to the cafeteria, "You want to come with me? I'm getting a muffin for someone...maybe you can get something to eat too?" @Soul OMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back