• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
(sorry zack my computer isnt showing when you reply ill fix it)

Blue blushs but they walk back to her dorm and she smiles, her plant wilted a bit but a few seconds after walking into the room they looked healthy and blossomed . "so why the sudden urge to hang out with me " she said as she ploped down on her bed

Lucario felt Malaine's hand then looked over his shoulder to the teacher, "Still hot, but it's working now. She should be okay in no time. We're going to have to tell the headmaster for future similar or exact situations".

Malaine gripped his hand tightly not letting go as she slowly closed her eyes taking short deep breaths. Malanie whispered random soft things to herself as she slowly aloud her body to sleep.

Brutis sighs and quietly says "Thats good, we'll do that soon. Also you said you needed injection too? Could you show me it if you ever need it in the future."

Lucario gently moved his hand out of Malaine's grip as she fell asleep, and faced the teacher nodding for them to go outside the infirmary for a bit and discuss there rather than wake her up. He was confused at the teacher's question and needed clarification. Hopefully the man would repeat it again once they walked out. Lucario quietly stepped out of the infirmary. @Reference Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
blue smiled and his blushing " what are you here for?" she said " whats your power other than scaring new girls and first aid " she grined at her little joke

"Sorry but in all the commotion I forgot to tell you who I am" Brutis scratches the back his head. "I'm Brutis Weylyn the new music teacher" Brutis extends his hand.

(I may have forgotten to send the message)

Jin looked at blue and said "Well i can like...ummm like..."Jin was scared to tell her what he was capable of and said "Well i can use my fists and i can make them sharp"

Lucario looked over at the teacher and shook his hand, "Lucario Anderson sir". "I didn't need an injection when something similar to this happened to me moments ago. It would be ineffective to me because of the microscopic robotic devices..within me. So I told the history teacher to use a slow motion spell on my nanites because I was able to figure out that my temperature swings were caused by the momentarily extremely increased speed at which they were travelling inside me. I assume they were undergoing a renewal cycle similar to what happens to the humans' red blood cells. As for the injections, I will create more fillings soon. I might have to create various other ones as well for other probable and unique cases like this one" He explained.

(It's okay @Reference Wolf )

blue took his hand and grinned ,"hey no judgement , i can do a few thing nothing super cool though " she let go of his hand and changed into a cat ,then a dog then jumped off the bed and changed into a horse ,then a lion then to a bird and back to a human "any animal you can think of i think im geting a power with living things but thats because im still growing , powerwise"

"Thats good to know you got it under control" Brutis yawns loudly "Anyways will I be seeing you in any of my classes? I gotta find my room and get some rest tomorrow mind if we walk over there while talking?"

"Unfortunately no. Sure though we can walk over there" Lucario responded. "You are a new teacher...yes?" He asked beginning to walk toward the teachers' rooms.

she turns bright red and smiles " i like you too.... i -i mean you have been nothing but sweet to me since i got here "

"Yeah I teach music classes like the band and orchestra, actually got here today" Brutis looks over to the teachers dorms "If you don't mind me asking what do you think of this school, I've only been here for a bit and I don't know what to expect with all the changes"

blue laughs under her breath at how close he was and kisses him, maybe a bit more passionately than he expected

"Unpredictable. I'm pretty sure Mr. Callahan would be able to give you a more accurate description of this academy though due to his deeper background here. Also, he's the English teacher so..pretty analytical" Lucario said. Within moments they arrived right in front of the teachers' dorms, "Here we are. Well sir, please excuse me. I need to head back now and relax myself before I "push myself too hard" and have my temperature swings come back. Nice meeting you". Lucario added with a smile and wave then walked away.

(gtg g'night)

Blue scoots as close to him as possible and smiles against his lips, wraping her arms around his neck

"Goodbye Lucario you should know you did a very brave thing tonight" Brutis enters the dorms to relax for a bit then sleep.

(Night all~~~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back