• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
(I'm back!)

Tanna watched her other friends leave. She then looked at Melody. "Looks like it's just you and me..." She said, smile appearing on her face. She then looked towards the snake. "So, wanna hear what a snake has to say about life?"

(@Soul OMU wanna play as the snake?)

UnwantedTruth said:
(I'm back!)
Tanna watched her other friends leave. She then looked at Melody. "Looks like it's just you and me..." She said, smile appearing on her face. She then looked towards the snake. "So, wanna hear what a snake has to say about life?"

(@Soul OMU wanna play as the snake?)
(of course i'll play Raiden. xD )

Lucario watched surprised as Malaine entered the infirmary. The situation almost looked similar to his but he knew it wasn't the same because his "illness" was caused by his nanites."You need ice?" He looked around and grabbed an ice pack putting it kind of close to her. @DemonicPrincess

Malaine looked at Luke and whimpered in response to his question."Yes please.. " she flinched as the cold ice pack came in contact with her burning hot skin."Its so hot.." she whimpered out as she started to sweat from her own body heat.

Tanna took Melody's hand and lead her to the snake. She looked at the snake with a smile. "Hiya there! I'm Tanna! What's your name and where's your wallet?" She asked grinning widely.

"Hello are you the new headmaster? Either way its a pleasure to meet you." He extends his hand out while asking " Its been a while since I've seen this place. May I have my schedule and rooming arrangements?"

((Getting all harry potter in here are we? @UnwantedTruth xD ))

Kylia came back with the nurse a few moments later and took the Malaine's side. "Everything is going to be alright blushy" whispered Kylia in encouragement as she gave her a light kiss on the forehead. @DemonicPrincess

"Why yes I am, you can call be Daisy" replied Daisy as she signaled him to follow her to her office. Once they were inside she printed up a schedule and the rooming arrangement directions for him. @Reference Wolf

(Night everyone cya tomorrow. I got drum line practice form 10-2 tomorrow so Sorry)

Brutis takes the papers and nods "Thank you very much Daisy. If you don't mind I'm going to explore the campus" Brutis leaves and starts wandering around the campus, while reading his schedule.

Malaine started to scream in pain when Kylia lips touched her skin. Her body was on fire and her temperature only seemed to rise by the second. If she was human she'll probably be dead.

Tanna grinned. "Where's your wallet? What do you do for a living? And how much money do you make?" She asked, smiling.

Jin got out of the room and went to the courtyard to bring something back when...he sees two girl his roomate and another girl he walks towards them and says "Hi!"

ZackIsDead said:
Jin got out of the room and went to the courtyard to bring something back when...he sees two girl his roomate and another girl he walks towards them and says "Hi!"
(They're in a dorm)

Tanna smiles. "That's not a bad thing! I'm weird all the time! So, where do you keep your wallet?" She asked, smiling widely.

Jin heard something coming from a dormroom something about a wallet so he listened to what was happening

Jin got bored at went to blues dormroom and started knocking on the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back