• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Federoff said:
"Ah you Tsubaki, a pleasure to meet you" smiled Daisy as she went back into her office and pulled out a packet. "Here you go, its your schedule, a map, and your keys to your dorm, you will be dorming with Kylia" stated Daisy as she handed her the packet.
Tsubaki bowed once more. "Thank you Headmistress." she said as she stood up and turned to Lucario. "And thank you for showing me the way... Do you think you can still help me find my dorm? I know i just got a map... but it would be rude to just leave you..."

(@RyanJXavier )

"..Sure" Lucario replied turning to walk back out of the structure. "What classes do you have?" He nodded toward Tsubaki's schedule.

Kylia shrugged after gulping down her drink. "How about where you come from, what's it like there" listed Kylia as she bit into the slice of pizza.

Lucario looked at her schedule, "Interesting". He glanced back up at her, "Whatever you want us to be". The teen smiled then gave her back her schedule.

Tsubaki blinks and the corners of her lips quirk upwards before she goes straight faced again, following him. "I... wouldn't mind having a friend... if you don't mind.." she said softly while taking her schedule back

"Sure we're friends then" Lucario replied stepping into the dorm area. "Cool we're near now" He used his enhanced eyesight to spot her room number on her key, "This way".

RyanJXavier said:
"Sure we're friends then" Lucario replied stepping into the dorm area. "Cool we're near now" He used his enhanced eyesight to spot her room number on her key, "This way".
Tsubaki following him, spotting her room as well from where they are. "You... don't sound so thrilled... Thank you for the help... I think I can make it now..." she said as she continued walking passed him.

This made Kylia give a very confused expression before starting to think to herself. After a few moments of thinking she got a mischievous grin on her face. "Got any crushes?" asked Kylia in a teasing way.

"Oh um okay then I guess I'll just..." Lucario stopped in his tracks and gestured back. "I'll see you later then" He said thinking that she was dismissing him from his "mission".

RyanJXavier said:
"Oh um okay then I guess I'll just..." Lucario stopped in his tracks and gestured back. "I'll see you later then" He said thinking that she was dismissing him from his "mission".
Tsubaki looks at him briefly. "See you later... don't forget to show me that camellia flower later after i settle in yeah?... I'll come find you... Hopefully if I can find you again..." she said while looking at him.

Kylia grinned at this while getting off the couch and walking towards Malain. "I don't believe that, everyone needs some love" responded Kylia as she sat down next to her.

Shadows covered the other side of their room as Tsubaki's stuff appeared in the other side of the room. Tsubaki makes her way to her dorm room and unlocks the door. "...Hello?"

Lucario nodded, "Have fun meeting your roommate!" With that, Lucario returned to the infirmary and sat himself down on the bed waiting for the gardening teacher. @Aroura

"Good your here" he spoke as he motioned the nurse to come in she had three needles set up "I need samples of your blood for testing" he spoke as he looked on to her he then went on to continue to say he will be doing some physical work. He would rather not look as the nurse drew is blood even though she took the time to make shure all the safety parts would be in order.

"Just normal physical ones" it is normal to have check ups anyway he paced from side to side I wait then when the nurse was finished he requested she dropped it off at his classroom where he would take it down to the science room for herbal testing. He then proceeded to check his weight and height then his breathing to see if it was all in order and gave him an different herb medication "this will balance out your temputure for now but DONT push yourself." @RyanJXavier

Last edited by a moderator:
Kylia gets up to look at the new girl and precedes to walk over to her, smiling and waving the whole time. "Hi, who are you?" asked Kylia in a greeting as she sticks out her hand. @Soul OMU

Tsubaki looks at her hand and takes it lightly, her long sleeves hitting her lightly. "...I'm Tsubaki... You're new roommate..." she said softly while checking to see if all her stuff was there.

@Federoff

"Oh a roommate, I'm Kylia" smiled Kylia in response as she gestured to follow her. "I got some friends over, so feel free to make yourself at home" stated Kylia as she plopped down onto the couch.

Federoff said:
"Oh a roommate, I'm Kylia" smiled Kylia in response as she gestured to follow her. "I got some friends over, so feel free to make yourself at home" stated Kylia as she plopped down onto the couch.
Tsubaki nods and slowly follows her before going to her side of the room over to a tank and opening it to take out her pet snake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back