• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
LOLMAN101 said:
Rushing out the door Aiden asks Jasmine "So what do you have first?" I hope that we have a similar schedual.. @Brea
"Ummmmm..." she pulled out her schedule from the bag she had it in "Science." she said excitedly

"Stop calling me blushing Kylia! " she said blushing as she yelled that. Malaine walked into the room and closed the door. She sat down and toke a slice of cold pizza taking a bite.

"Aww but your so cute when you blush, you all are" giggled Kylia as she sent an air kiss at them, then preceding to a bite of her pizza. "I would rather steal hearts then gold" wink Kylia, speaking towards Tanna but winking towards Malaine. Melody continued to eat her pizza in silences, she was not a fan of stealing but didn't want to tell Tanna. @UnwantedTruth @DemonicPrincess

Melody jarred from her silent trance, letting out a little yelp. "Oh, hi Malaine, when did you get here?" asked Melody as she breathed a little heavier, she hadn't notice anyone come it, she was to focused on her pizza and what Tanna said.

Tanna blushed lightly. "Well, if we steal the Gates of Heaven, we will go down in history! Be known forever!" She grinned. "Of course, the Gates are mostly for decoration." She said with a smile.

"I just got here,and you where to into the pizza to say hi..i thought i was your bestfriend Mel.." Malanie pouted more and cuddled into Melody giggling

Tanna scooted to the side as the new girl cuddled with Melody. "Um...hey there....I'm Tanna...where's your wallet?" She asked, not smiling as much anymore.

Tanna nodded. She looked awkwardly at Kylia. She then looked at Melanie and Melody. She then looked back at Kylia. She repeated this motion.

Melody smiled and chuckled sheepishly a little. "Sorry" was all she could say in replying. Kylia nodded and smiled. "Hey blushy, can I talk with you in the other room, it will be very quick" said Kylia to Malaine as she took another bite of pizza.

Kylia smiled and signaled for Malaine to follow her to one of the rooms, and once Malaine got in she closed the door. "Alright so I have a favor to ask of you" whispered Kylia.

Marin returned to the infirmary to check up on the student but also to get a list of recorded temperatures of him which would be an great assistance in his research he should be able to walk around at least once he takes this new more powerful medicine that will even out the major highs an lows of his sickness. Unfortunately the boy had vanished and he would now have to track him down this would eventually become annoying but he would have to do something fast. He looked around and tracked the boy walking around blindly he walked up behind him and grunted loudly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brea said:
"Ummmmm..." she pulled out her schedule from the bag she had it in "Science." she said excitedly
Damn it!!! "Ok, cool I have....Fighting Class. I would teleport you to the science room but their isn't any dark enough spots near it. in the day" Aiden said @Brea

"Ok so get this: Tanna is crushing hard of Melody, and you just made her super jealous" whispered Kylia trying to hold in a snicker.

Melody cocker her head to the right a little. "Boy a bunch of secrets" giggled Melody as she took another bite of pizza.

Maline frowned at that."So..i cant cuddle my best friend because Tanna is jealous? " she fixed her face and replaced it with a smile."Fine i wouldn't cuddle her while she is here."

Luke carried the same expression on his face as he trudged through the courtyard in no particular direction. His nanites continued to have a high level of activity. His consciousness was still knocked out by the medicine. @Aroura

"That's what I meant, also you can always cuddle with me" snickered Kylia playfully, sticking out her tongue and winking. Kylia opened the door and came out,, then preceded to plop on the couch, "We're back" giggled Kylia as she winked at Tanna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back