• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Its not deep , its just that blood freaks me out is all, um lets go back to my dorm , do you know first aid?" blue looks at him hoping he can manage holding a cloth to her head

Blue smile and sit on her bed with the first aid kit " thank you by the qay this is very kind of you"

Blue smirks" you odd you know that? Not in a bad way , just...odd"

(sorry btw ill reply but im in school)

" im not that odd Jin " blue says smiling as he flirts " Im damaged is all" she says giving herself a little nodd of in approval with the word

Yuki watched her leave and meet up with another person. He let go a shrug and got up, skating towards the dorms. Once he reached the building, he kicked the board up into his hand and went inside, following the smell of blood to her room. He peeked his head in for a moment, holding an unreadable expression. "You alright?"

blue blinks at the other boy "yes i am , are you ok? im sorry " she looked at jin and smiled" thank you so much "leaned over and kissed his cheek

"I'm fine, thanks. Glad you're ok." Yuki tried to smile, but it came out like an awkward slant. The pain in his bum and stomach was probably nothing compared to smacking your head on the cement, so he didn't worry about. He looked over at Jin and then to Blue, "thanks for helping her.....I felt responsible for causing your injury, but I, uh, I'll go now." Yuki slipped his head back into the hallway, pulling the board to his side. Already ran into someone, geez.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey dude wait you look really cool can we like hangout as bros brotime"Jin said as he stood up and went near Yuki

(Actuallly my characters name is Jin not Shinji got a little mixed up)

(Oh.)

Yuki paused before calling back to him,"If you want to." He stayed put, not really sure what to do now that he was knocked out of ideas.

"Burgers?" He rubbed his stomach, turning his attention to the other guy. "Uh..." Yuki twisted the board around in his other hand as he spoke,"Sure."

"I don't mind" smiled Melody in response, "So what do you two wanna do now?" asked Melody, having nothing else to do. @AceXCrossix

Tanna shrugged. "I dunno....wanna steal someone's stuff?" She asked smiling. "That's always what I do when I'm bored! That or sleep!" She said, sitting on a chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back