• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"So cute, of course I can help you out, anything you need" said Kylia excitedly with a smile. @AceXCrossix

Tanna smiled. "Well, my first question is how should I act when I take her to the concerts?" She asked, thinking a bit.

Ashe saw the attack and immediately went to block the atta so it wouldn't hit her side. She's gotten enough injury for one day. She tries again to swing for his leg, trying to knock him down. It was easier to pin your opponent down that way. @Federoff

"Just be yourself and have fun, and if you feel up to it try to take it to the next level" replied Kylia, it was fun being able to tutor someone and she was happy someone was asking for her advice. @AceXCrossix

Ashe steps back a little, panting hard. They hadn't been at it for long yet she was sweating like crazy. "Heh, you're good," she compliments with a grin. It had been so long since she found an opponent that matched her strength. She wipes her forehead with the back of her arm before trying another attack. This time, she went for a surprise attack behind him.

@Federoff

The blow connects and causes Zane to stumble forward and fall to the ground, the match was Ashe's. "This was my first time with whatever this is" stated Zane as he got up from the ground, multiple joints popping as he did so. @AceXCrossix

Tanna smiled. "Really? Is that all it takes?" She asked. "Because I can do that! Easily!" She said. She then itched her head. "Random question, should I grow out my hair?" She asked.

"Hmmm" Kylia studied the girl for a few moments then shook her head. "Nahh, I think you look better with short hair. Also if you need any practice, I'm always free" winked Kylia in a playful manner.

"Really? Not to be rude but you seem more like someone who fights a lot," she stated looking him up and down, grinning otherwise. "But I like you either way~" Ashe hums, picking up their materials to put back up. @Federoff

"I only fight to survive in the Wilds" stated Zane as he followed Ashe, blushing a little while walking. @AceXCrossix

"Aww poo" hummed Kylia as she started to walk back into the huge classroom, then preceded to walk back towards Melody and sit down next to her. "Back" smiled Kylia. Melody smiled back. "Hey Kylia, hi Tanna" @UnwantedTruth

She nods, putting he poles back to their original place. "Ah I need a shower.." She says more to herself than Zane. Her clothes were all sticky and sweaty from the fight they just had. "Is class over yet?" Ashe needed to bathe and change for the concerts later on and for the same of it.

@Federoff

"Okie~!" Ashe grabs onto Zane's hand and teleports them back into her dorm. "Umm if you don't have anything else to do, you can just wait here.." She told him fidgeting with her fingers. That awkward feeling you get when a boy is in your room. "I-I'm going to go take a quick shower." She hurriedly scampers into the bathroom with her clothes.

@Federoff

Zane sat down on the spare chair and just continued to stare out the window at the people setting up the stage for the performance, waiting for Ashe to come out. @AceXCrossix

((Night, this be my last post))

Ashe did her thing in the bathroom and came out with a white tank top and shorts. "Sorry to keep you waiting.. Did you want anything?" She asks drying off her wet hair. It was down to her middle back already. I really need to cut my hair.. Was her thought before turning back to face Zane. @Federoff

Jin woke up and got outside and saw his rival (Ashe)with a boy(Zane)haahahahh i think they are dating hahhaaah shinji thought as he smirked while thinking it he hid behind a pillar and watched them

"i- i- im so sorry " blue see's him looking at her hand and blushs " oh dont worry about this, i hit my head when i fell thats all" she blinksand smiles sticking out her non-bloodyed hand for a shake "Hi im Blue, Im new here"

@ChubbyPenguin

(@ZackIsDead you can jump in here too if your bored)

(Yeah)Jin got bored and Jin heard other noise coming from somewhere and he went there and saw Blue and another boy Jin got near them and listened

Blue smiles and stands up" i have to go to the nurse i have to go im bleeding" blue gets up and walks past Jin stumbling a bit, she dosent notice him at first and leans against a bench ,light headed

@ZackIsDead

Blue smiles lightly holding her head" hey can you help me find the nurses office im bleedin and I'm a little light headed "

(@ZackIsDead )

Jin said to Blue "Here,Come follow me"Jin walked to the nurse office and noticed that there was a sign saying "Nurse absent"Jin turned to Blue and said "Ummm what should we do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back