• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Yuki followed him, kind if surprised by his quick trust. He walked up beside him, pulling his other earbud out. "What is your name?"

(Sorry it's taking so long, I'm in school.)

"I don't steal" replied Melody sheepishly. Kylia let out a little grin before whispering "I know one thing you've stolen" while looking at Tanna.

"Yuki Miki." Yuki followed up beside him. He assumed they were heading to the cafeteria, but he didn't know this academy very well yet.

Federoff said:
"I don't steal" replied Melody sheepishly. Kylia let out a little grin before whispering "I know one thing you've stolen" while looking at Tanna.
Tanna blushed and looked at Kylia. Shut up! She mouthed. She looked back at Melody. "What do you do when you're bored?" She asked, smiling a little.

"Me? I like listening to music and sleeping when I'm bored" replied Melody after a few moments of thinking. "Why don't we head to my room then? I got a lot of music we can listen to" stated Kylia as she formed a heart with her hands and winked towards Tanna.

"Follow me and I'll take you there" smiled Kylia as she began to walk out of the class and towards the dorms. "I wonder what type of music she has" stated Melody as she stood up, waiting for someone to guide her.

After a few minutes of walking Kylia stopped at a dorm door and opened it, revealing a dorm covered in music posters, pictures of different people and landscapes, festivals and what not. An electric guitar was sitting next to the T.V, along with a hamper of clothes, and a box of cold pizza on the table. Kylia walked inside and preceded to flop onto the couch, grab a cold slice of pizza and take a bite before turning to Tanna and Melody and smiling. "What type of music do you two like?" asked Kylia as she ate her food. Melody walked by Tanna's side, a smile on her face the whole time they were walking. "I like all kinds of music" she responded to Kylia's question when they entered her dorm.

Tanna walked into the room and looked around. "Wow...." She said, eyes wide. She then looked at Kylia. "I'm flexible." She said smirking.

"Flexible? Mind showing me how flexible" teased Kylia with a wink as she took another bite of pizza."Want some?" asked Kylia as she picked up the box and held it to Tanna and Melody. "Sure" replied Melody as she reached out and took a slice.

Tanna grinned, giggling slightly. She took a piece of pizza. "Thanks!" She said before taking a bite of the pizza. "Mmmm." She said grinning.

Cyrin hit the punching bag snapping the chain holding it sending through the wall. "Oops." Cyrin hoped no one saw what he did as he ran out of the gym and began to stroll the hallway humming Ranbu no Melody.

"No problem. Hey do you know of anything fun to do around here?" asked Kylia as she set the box down, then preceded to turn on the T.V.

Tanna shook her head. "Not really...well, there's this ally that all the rebels sit at. I like to make that place completely dark and then steal their wallets. And everything else I can steal. Ooh! Also, I have this master plan! You guys can me with it if you want!" She said grinning.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what?" replied Melody, Tanna's whole sentence had confused poor Melody as she continued to nibble on her pizza. Kylia let out a giggle and nodded. "Who are the rebels?" asked Kylia

Federoff said:
"Whoa whoa whoa, what?" replied Melody, Tanna's whole sentence had confused poor Melody as she continued to nibble on her pizza. Kylia let out a giggle and nodded. "Who are the rebels?" asked Kylia
Tanna shrugged at Kylia's question. "Just some guys." She said, shrugging. She then looked at Melody. "I've been thinking of this for an eternity!" She looked around. She got a piece of chalk. She drew a design on the floor. "I'm planning on committing the greatest heist in history! We're gonna rob heaven!" She said grinning.

((I feelz you, if you want you can come join Melody, Tanna, and Kylia in her dorm))

"Wow that's really extreme, but what would you take? I imagine there is nothing much up there to take" replied Kylia awe struck at what Tanna wanted to do. Tanna put a finger to her chin and her other hand to her side. "Extreme is definitely a turn on" winked Kylia playfully.

{Thank you..}

Malaine hurried acroos campus from her dorm her shoes in her hands as well as book. "Good dang it.." she stopped for a breif momment to throw her hair in a ponytail and to put her furry boots on. "Thats better.." she said with a sigh as she went back to hurrying to get to Kylia's dorm. Once she got there she caught her breath and knocked on the door.

Kylia gets up from the couch and goes to answer the door. When she opens the door she smiles and hugs Malaine. "Aww its blushy, come on in" stated Kylia as she broke the hug and walked back towards the couch, preceding to grab another slice of cold pizza from the box.

Tanna grinned and thought. She then spoke. "We will steal the gates to heaven! Also, there's a lot of gold statues up there!" She grinned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back