• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
(@Soul OMU Yeah sure, my character Kylia has no roommate yet so you can join her :P )

"Good, cause I don't like it when stuff is wrong" smiled Melody as she finished her slice of pizza. "Does Tanna seem to be quite? Cause that's weird" whispered Melody. Hearing this caused Kylia to snicker a little, Man is that true thought Kylia as she reached for another slice. @DemonicPrincess @UnwantedTruth

Tsubaki looked up at the school before, taking it it's appearance before making her way to the entrance; wondering what it's going to be like and hopes it will be better then the stuffy private school she went to under her father's wishes. She wandered the halls until she found herself outside yet inside, in the courtyard of the school? She however wasn't paying attention as she ran into someone... (@RyanJXavier, hint hint. xD )

Malaine simply nods. "Mhm.." she looked to Tanna up and down before looking away and ate another pizza. "We got anything to drink?" Malaine asked looking at Kylia.

Kylia nodded and got up from the couch, and started to mave her way over to the mini-fridge. "What do you want?" asked Kylia as she opened it.

Lucario stumbled back but managed to keep his balance. His faced carried the same indifferent expression, "...". He shifted his gaze to look at a girl he had never seen before. Luckily, he was actually beginning to wake up. The effects from the medicine given to him were wearing off. The teen regained consciousness, but was really confused about how he ended up where he was.

RyanJXavier said:
Lucario stumbled back but managed to keep his balance. His faced carried the same indifferent expression, "...". He shifted his gaze to look at a girl he had never seen before. Luckily, he was actually beginning to wake up. The effects from the medicine given to him were wearing off. The teen regained consciousness, but was really confused about how he ended up where he was.
Tsubaki stepped back from him. "...Pardon." she said softly as she dusted off her skirt slightly, before looking up at him, her eyes flicker lightly before focusing on him. "..."

Lucario's facial expression suddenly changed into a mildly shocked one, "Ah..uh sorry. I guess I must've been wandering around aimlessly. So aimlessly that I didn't even know what I was doing". He looked away then back at her, "It's entirely my fault sorry". The teen looked around finally understanding where in the campus he was. Lucario turned to face a different direction planning to make his way back to the dorms or infirmary.

Tsubaki blinks in a slight mild surprise at his sudden change in demeanour, she bit her lip and sighed as she looked away before quickly grabbing his sleeve and letting go. "...Wait.... I'm... uh... kinda... lost..." she said slowly and softly before sighing.

Luke paused and turned around, "Where are you headed?" Another new student. They just kept coming in. It wasn't bad or anything. Lucario actually enjoyed the new kinds of species and personalities he would encounter almost every other day.

RyanJXavier said:
Luke paused and turned around, "Where are you headed?" Another new student. They just kept coming in. It wasn't bad or anything. Lucario actually enjoyed the new kinds of species and personalities he would encounter almost every other day.
Tsubaki sighs and slips her hand into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out a slip of paper. "Well... I have to go see the headmistress first about my transfer papers... then find my dorm room... You don't mind....? I understand if you do..." she said slowly and softly while looking at him briefly.

"Okay let's go to the office" Lucario said thinking that the infirmary was on the way anyway. "I'm Lucario by the way" He mentioned looking back at her.

Marin walked up to Lucario with another grunt of disproval "I will permit it but as soon as you finish return to the infirmary unless you intend on sleepwalking still" he chuckled which was one of the few way he expressed emotion. He then proceeded to turn and head I the other direction while speaking "make shure this young lady get what she needs."

Tsubaki nods as she follows at him,, looking around slightly before looking at him again. "...I'm Tsubaki..." she said softly while dipping her head to him while looking at him with blank eyes.

"So that's what I was doing..." Lucario mumbled after the teacher spoke with him. "Yes sir, sorry" He added as he walked away. "Tsubaki, I've never heard that name before" The teen paused to look at her. "Sounds cool though" He said smiling and resuming his walk.

RyanJXavier said:
"So that's what I was doing..." Lucario mumbled after the teacher spoke with him. "Yes sir, sorry" He added as he walked away. "Tsubaki, I've never heard that name before" The teen paused to look at her. "Sounds cool though" He said smiling and resuming his walk.
Tsubaki blinks slightly as she looks at them before focusing on Lucario once again. "...Thanks... my mother told me... that it means Camellia Flower..." she said softly while tilting her head. "I've never seen one... but I have heard they are quite lovely..."

Marco spotted Marin and walked up to him, "I heard you are coming up with some sort of medication for Lucario? What even happened?" @Aroura

"Me neither" Lucario responded opening the door into the academy building. "Maybe we can see one virtually though...like a three dimensional view you know?" He added still holding the door open.

Last edited by a moderator:
RyanJXavier said:
Marco spotted Marin and walked up to him, "I heard you are coming up with some sort of medication for Lucario? What even happened?"
"Me neither" Lucario responded opening the door into the academy building. "Maybe we can see one virtually though...like a three dimensional view you know?" He added still holding the door open.
Tsubaki blinks blankly at him. "Virtually...?" she said slightly confused as she steps inside, nodding her head to thank him briefly. "Are they hard to find... Camellia Flowers...?"

"No, I don't think so" Luke replied after walking into the hallway. "Yeah virtually. I'll show you when we get to your room" He added making his way to the office.

Tsubaki blinks. "Then why would we have to look at them virtually... if you can just see them for real....?" she said while looking confused still as she followed him.

"Because I don't know where they are located yet and the means to ge-...nevermind" Lucario said nearing the office. He nodded over to the headmaster, "There she is. She'll be able to help you out". @Soul OMU @Federoff

Kylia takes out a can for everyone and walks back over, then hands out a can to everyone before drinking some herself. "So Malaine tell me a little about yourself" smiled Kylia before taking a sip.

Daisy exited her office and started to walk down the hall before spotting Lucario and Tsubaki. "Why hell there, do you two need anything?" asked Daisy @Soul OMU @RyanJXavier

Tsubaki gives a brief nod. "H-Hello... I was just wondering if you got my transfer papers alright and if everything is in order... I'm Tsubaki

Kagezuki..." she said softly while bowing.

"Ah you Tsubaki, a pleasure to meet you" smiled Daisy as she went back into her office and pulled out a packet. "Here you go, its your schedule, a map, and your keys to your dorm, you will be dorming with Kylia" stated Daisy as she handed her the packet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back