• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"What do you mean? Like, don't run or something?" Lucario asked needing further clarification on the teachers orders. @Aroura

(sorry for the short replies im having an online meeting right now...kay it was a meeting but now it's a hang out it'll be done in a bit but i can still do this at the same time)

Malaine watched the new girl smiling at her a little before standing up stretching "Ill be right back i want a big chocolate chip muffin.." she said walking to the door " dont miss me to much."

"Well that's impossible" chuckled Kylia as she stuck her tongue out at her playfully. "Don't take to long" continued Kylia with a wink.

"I mean don't get into any fights or something that can push your physical abilities just for your safety" he said but was quiet in case the student would like more clarification of what he said. (ok my bad)

Tsubaki checking to see how he is as her corn snake coils around her arm and wrist and starts slithering inside her kimono for warmth. Tsubaki smiles a bit in amusement as she lets her snake, Raiden coil around her arm.

Malaine rolled her eyes and slaped her butt "Don't stare as I walk away" she said playfully. Malaine slowly walked to the cafeteria looking around humming to herself.

Tsubaki focusing on her snake and tuning out the other girls as she curls up on her bed which are covered in black and white sheets with blood red pillows.

((@ZackIsDead : Yes you can, but don't go overboard))

Kylia squealed a little, her eyes glued to Malaine as she exited. Finally someone gets me thought Kylia as she waited for her to come back, trying not to drool she bite into a slice of pizza to calm her down.

Malaine entered the cafeteria and quickly to get her muffin and left. Her head throb slightly as she walked but shrugged it off. She got back to Kylias dorm and walked right inside."Back. " she toke a seat and bite into her muffin.

"Hi blushy" responded Kylia as she swallowed her bite of pizza. "Hi Malaine" smiled Melody as she waved towards her.

"yes, yes now leave" he spoke bluntly as he went to his bag "Nurse please do not lose my samples" he said in an cold voice as if it were life and death he then made his way out of the infirmary.

Tsubaki puts Raiden back in his tank before closing the lid and getting up, deciding to wander the grounds again since nothing interesting seems to be happening in her dorm. She walks out of their dorm shortly after Melanie comes back.

"Hey you g-" Malaine stoped mid sentence to cough in her hand and whej she pulled her hand away she saw blood. Now that she thought about it she didn't really fell good."Y-you guys i don't fell so good.."

"Lets get you to the nurse" replied Kylia as she jumped up and walked over to Malaine. She grabbed Malaines hand and intertwined their fingers. "We will be back Melody, keep an eye on Tanna" chuckled Kylia as she converted herself and Malaine to sound. After a few seconds of this they were in front of the nurses office as Marin was coming out.

@DemonicPrincess @Aroura

Malaine started to get light headed an her golden eyes seemed to sparkle. Malaine held on to Kylia for balance not caring that their fingers where interlocked at the moments. "Kylia..im dizzy.. " she manged to squeak out.

"oh hello miss" he spoke in an smooth voice as he headed out she was coming in "Another one in the nurses office and it is only the first day how interesting" he placed his fingers on his head in the I cant believe it pose.

"Its alright blushy, we are getting you to the nurse" replied Kylia as they walked into the office and towards a bed, Kylia supporting Malaine the whole time.

Lucario sat up from the bed in the infirmary and moved a hand through his hair. He fixed the cover then stood himself up.

Brutis drives onto school grounds and parks his car. "Its seems this school is always just as breath taking" he proceeds to walk to the office as he feels another sound user in the school using magic and feels relief. Once he gets to the main office he looks around to try and find anyone help him settle in.

Malaine crawled onto the bed,her body burning up."S-so hot in here,why is it so hot!" She said letting out a demonic growl. Malaine closed her eyes taking deep slow breaths to try to calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back