• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for non-humans

He looked at the boy from under his thick black lashes that seemed actually rather dark chocolaty brown. "Then you're prepared for a chase?" He said, a tiny silly grin gracing his lips before he slipped away and ran, seeming to glide over the floor with how his tiptoes barely seemed to touch the ground.

@LonelyAssassin

Amalia picked at her long fingernails. She hated her long, bony fingers. She silently listened to the conversation. She was learning more about where Cody and Willow came from. It was interesting, actually.

@LonelyAssassin @Deadly Darkness

She nodded, taking note of the tribe name. "I'm from the Otaktay Tribe, it was by the Amazon river in Brazil." She smiled, realizing she had slipped up by saying was rather than is. She bit her tongue, hoping he didn't notice. She directed her attention to Amalia, hoping to find a way out of the predicament she made for herself. "Where are you from, Amalia?"

Darkwolf1344 said:
He looked at the boy from under his thick black lashes that seemed actually rather dark chocolaty brown. "Then you're prepared for a chase?" He said, a tiny silly grin gracing his lips before he slipped away and ran, seeming to glide over the floor with how his tiptoes barely seemed to touch the ground.
@LonelyAssassin
Nagisa blinked a couple times when the Angel ran off, he was stunned, for once he was being challenged to do something, "Ha, Fine!" He bent his knees and launched himself towards the purple haired boy, running behind him, not afraid to make noise with his loud steps. Nagisa was pretty fast, but Angel was also pretty fast even if he was using his tiptoes.

[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]She nodded, taking note of the tribe name. "I'm from the Otaktay Tribe, it was by the Amazon river in Brazil." She smiled, realizing she had slipped up by saying was rather than is. She bit her tongue, hoping he didn't notice. She directed her attention to Amalia, hoping to find a way out of the predicament she made for herself. "Where are you from, Amalia?"

[/QUOTE]
"Brazil? Cool! " Cody was again, oblivious. He was about to ask her if she played football, but then kept it to himself, bit of a silly thing to ask. He then folded his arms on the desk and leaned his chin on his forearms and looked up at Amalia to listen to where she was from, if she were to answer.

Amalia looked up from her fingers. "Oh, nowhere important, honestly. I'm from Florida. I wasn't in a tribe or anything like you two."

Amalia didn't really like to get into it. It just brought back bad memories. Her killing her mom and hurting her father badly.

@LonelyAssassin @Deadly Darkness

LonelyAssassin said:
Nagisa blinked a couple times when the Angel ran off, he was stunned, for once he was being challenged to do something, "Ha, Fine!" He bent his knees and launched himself towards the purple haired boy, running behind him, not afraid to make noise with his loud steps. Nagisa was pretty fast, but Angel was also pretty fast even if he was using his tiptoes.
He glanced back before he ran a little faster as that to him was a jog basically. He had a head start so Nagisa'd have to catch up.

Ash made his way through the halls of the school with a bored yawn. A sound that was muffled by the thin bandages around his face. He looked around, wondering if all of the fun had died down before he managed to introduce himself to it. HA! Yeah, right. He leaned against the corner when he heard loud footsteps echoing throughout the hall and peeked over. Seemed a purple haired boy was being chased by a white haired one. "Heh," he stuck a slender leg out just as the purple-haired boy passed the corner, tripping him up. It barely gave enough time to be noticeable that he did it, and he walked around the boy with eyebrows raised in false surprise before continuing down the hall.

@LonelyAssassin @Darkwolf1344

She watched as Amalia's expression saddened from mentioning her home. A pang of guilt hit her, now regretting bringing it up. She wished she had thought a little more, but how would she know what would have upset her. She sighed internally, knowing there was no way she could've stopped herself. She was bound to ask at some point in time.

Risk said:
Ash made his way through the halls of the school with a bored yawn. A sound that was muffled by the thin bandages around his face. He looked around, wondering if all of the fun had died down before he managed to introduce himself to it. HA! Yeah, right. He leaned against the corner when he heard loud footsteps echoing throughout the hall and peeked over. Seemed a purple haired boy was being chased by a white haired one. "Heh," he stuck a slender leg out just as the purple-haired boy passed the corner, tripping him up. It barely gave enough time to be noticeable that he did it, and he walked around the boy with eyebrows raised in false surprise before continuing down the hall.
@LonelyAssassin @Risk @LonelyAssassin

Nagisa was running he suddenly saw the purple haired boy get tripped and cursed, he better not hurt himself again, oh no he didn't and he did a flip instead. Nagisa looked at the boy that tripped him with a glare and then resumed on his target. Who had... disappeared. Nagisa stopped running, he had no idea that Angel was against the wall behind him.

"Took my eye off him a second." @Darkwolf1344

Cody looked at Amalia Sadly, she didn't look to happy to be talking about her home town and he tried to lighten up the mood by jumping from his seat and standing with a grin, "Lets ditch the Canteen! We could go outside or something!!"

@tellerortiz @Deadly Darkness

LonelyAssassin said:
Nagisa was running he suddenly saw the purple haired boy get tripped and cursed, he better not hurt himself again, oh no he didn't and he did a flip instead. Nagisa looked at the boy that tripped him with a glare and then resumed on his target. Who had... disappeared. Nagisa stopped running, he had no idea that Angel was against the wall behind him.
"Took my eye off him a second." @LonelyAssassin

hm? Ash glanced over his shoulder when he didn't hear anyone smack against the ground and rolled his eyes at the flip escape. boring. If he had fallen, It would've been funny. yes. it would've, right? he turned his head to watch where he was walking, just before almost bumping into someone. Instead, he caught himself and spun around the unnamed person, his hands still stuffed neatly in his pockets as he ignored the person's surprisingly astonished, "hey watch it!" There's people running in the hall and you're surprised you almost got ran in to? hmmm. Ash only blinked and looked out of the exit door's windows, not seeing much but weirdo laying in flowers. "hnn," he resisted the urge to go outside, but rather people-watched from where he stood; staring at the people walking by and analyzing them.

"Sure," She smiled before looking over at Amalia. She hoped she hadn't upset her friend. She never intended on hurting her; she never intended on hurting anyone. Getting to her feet, she smiled, hoping if she looked happy it would pass along to the others. "Sure, outside sounds good."

Darkwolf1344 said:
He bit his lip as he watched Nagisa look around, clueless. He accidentally let out a bit if a giggle and paused, hoping he wasn't heard.
@LonelyAssassin
Nagisa smoothly spun around, placing his right hand against the wall beside Angel's head with his other hand rested on his own waist, a sort of smug look on his face, "Found you."

LonelyAssassin said:
Nagisa smoothly spun around, placing his right hand against the wall beside Angel's head with his other hand rested on his own waist, a sort of smug look on his face, "Found you."
He pouted softly, practically pinned between the wall and Nagisa. "After looking clueless, which was pretty funny" He said, tilting his head a bit up to look at the other's face.

Amalia looked up at them. She nodded slightly. "Yeah, sure." She stood up and followed behind Cody and Willow.

Amalia knew Willow didn't mean to make her feel bad, but it just got to her. She was closest with her mother and she killed her.

@LonelyAssassin

Cody cheered happily and then made his way outside, though he didn't really plan ahead too far, he didn't know what they'd do once they got out there. He looked puzzled and tried to think of something before they got there. Upon reaching outside he looked around, he saw someone on the grass with flowers surrounding him, "Oh my. Is he dead?" He said to the others, grabbing a stick, crouching near but not to close to Kohart and poking his body with a stick. @Risk @Deadly Darkness @tellerortiz

Nagisa tilted his head and leaned closer, "Pffft I wasn't clueless, I was pretending to be. Totally." He laughed at his little lie, then he pressed his other hand against the wall on the other side of the Angel. "You can't escape now, you only have one option."

LonelyAssassin said:
Nagisa tilted his head and leaned closer, "Pffft I wasn't clueless, I was pretending to be. Totally." He laughed at his little lie, then he pressed his other hand against the wall on the other side of the Angel. "You can't escape now, you only have one option."
I'm dying here! xD )

He watched him, standing a bit on his tiptoes on instinct as he tilted his head. "Which is?" He asked quietly.

Amalia stood beside Cody and looked down at the boy. "I don't know. Poke his face, maybe he'll wake up then, if he isn't dead."

Amalia examined the boy. He looked like he was breathing, but maybe that was her eyes messing with her.

@Risk @LonelyAssassin @Deadly Darkness

Willow continued to follow Cody, occasionally glancing back at Amalia. She turned one of the rings that ran through the cartilage of her ear. Was there anyway to make it up to her? Telling her her own sob story wouldn't do any good. It would only have Amalia pitying her, and that wasn't something she wanted.

She looked to the boy Cody was referring to. He was laying among a pile of flowers. His chest rising and falling slowly. "I don't think he's dead, just asleep."

Darkwolf1344 said:
I'm dying here! xD )
He watched him, standing a bit on his tiptoes on instinct as he tilted his head. "Which is?" He asked quietly.
(MWUAHA)

"To give in to me" His face inched closer and closer to the Angels, not that he thought about it he had never tasted Angel before, this'd be a first. Well, it might be a first. One of his hands gently cupped the side of the purple haired boy's jaw.

Cody pokes the boy in the face like Amalia said, but then Willow said that he was probably sleeping and stopped poking him. "Oooooooops!" @Risk @Deadly Darkness @tellerortiz

Amalia smiled when Cody actually listened to her.

"Why isn't he waking up? He's a really deep sleeper." Amalia concluded and continued to stare at the boy.

She easily nudged him with her foot.

@Risk @LonelyAssassin

LonelyAssassin said:
(MWUAHA)
"To give in to me" His face inched closer and closer to the Angels, not that he thought about it he had never tasted Angel before, this'd be a first. Well, it might be a first. One of his hands gently cupped the side of the purple haired boy's jaw.
He bit his lip, looking at the other's eyes and face. "maybe.. or just not completely.." He whispered, letting his lips featherly brush against Nagisa's before he ducked down a little and slid under his arm, being rather squirmy always found him a way out. He started to slowly back away, grinning a little.

I DIED OMGG)

Kohart woke to the simple sound of movement around him, though he kept his eye's closed in case whatever, or whoever, it was was just passing by. He tried to go back to sleep before he was poked again, and his eyes peeled open. The first thing he saw was blurry grass. Oh, yeah, he forgot he was on his stomach. Hart took a wild guess and grabbed the stick, blindly yet very lightly whacking the boy with it. He didn't have much strength after sleeping and hardly ever did unless it was winter. "ugh," he waved the stick around sleepily, grumbling like a child, "go away"

(give someone some time to reply. damn people DX)

A smile crept on her face. She watched as the boy swung the stick, slowly stepping back out of its range. "Sorry, we didn't mean to bother you." She looked at the flowers that had grown around him. Why were they there? Did it have to do with what he was? It was a probable idea. It would also make sense why he was out in the sun light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back