• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for non-humans

LonelyAssassin said:
Cody hesitated for a moment, he had spent his whole life looking for a cure and the tribe had been looking for one even before that, he didn't even know if you could cure a curse that changed it's host every generation after it's previous dies. He parted from the hug and grabbed his clothes and started to put them on under the blanket, he didn't answer, he didn't know how too, "Of course I'll help... but... it's going to be difficult. Really really difficult." Even though his tribe was away from civilisation, there were members of it like Cody who left to try and research more about the cure and none had come back successful. He stood up, holding his shirt in his hands, he traced over the thousands of scars covering his torso and face with a fingertip - at least they would heal later on.
OMG, SO SO SORRY, I didn't get a notification!!))

He chuckled, even if in pain. "I can spend 100 years looking for a cure and it'll seem like 1 hour to me.." He whispered. "I don't want to see you beat yourself up for what you couldn't have controlled.."

Nate pulled the instrument away from his lips. He let his finger brush against the symbol lightly. He sat there for a moment before blinking out of his thoughts. He set the quena back in his bag and stood up from his bed. "Time to explore." He thought aloud. He walked out of his dorm and began down one of the many corridors. Remembering a map of the building he saw at the front, Nate walked to the main entrance.

Armina was walking back from the store with some snacks to bring to her dorm. She see's a guy and tries to avoid eye contact. Mostly because she was a human in a school full of non humans.

Nate glanced over at the girl walking near by. She seemed rather tense as if she was trying to avoid looking at others. At this he smirked, 'a shy introvert perhaps?' He took long strides towards her until he was standing in front of her. "Need help carrying any of that?" He was referring to the food she held. "It would be no trouble." He added with a charming smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back