• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for non-humans

Risk said:
"Nice," Kohart said as he reached Nagisa. He rubbed the back of his neck, rolling it around to ease the stiffness as he started to walk towards the exit. "I swear that class felt like it lasted three days," Hart commented, his placid expression seeming all the more uncomfortable.
"I met a Cat Person and a Snake Woman, so it wasn't too bad. Hope I get to meet them again. Did you even attempt to make any new friends Kohart? "

Nagisa said as he walked beside his friend, it was a nice looking day. He wondered if they were doing anything outside for the first day of the academy, that'd be interesting. Nagisa then suddenly flicked the side of Hart's head and grinned, "Don't ask."

"I'm Willow," She smiled. "Nice to meet you, Nyx." She continued out into the hallway, looking over to Nyx. "I hope me asking this isn't rude, but what are you? I've never seen a creature like you before." Willow examined Nyx's long white and red tail curiously. She had seen vampires. mer-creatures, and wendigos near the area of her tribe, but never such an amazing thing as Nyx.

Kohart looked away when Nagisa questioned him on friends, clearing his throat as he moved so that he was closer to the light. Basically able to feel it like a blanket on his skin. His eyes shot over to Nagisa when he was flicked, his brows forming quizzical shapes in confusion. Nevertheless, he didn't question it, but instead reached his hand out and flicked Nagisa above the ear.

"Well," what Hart had yet to point out was the barely noticeable flower bud that he had placed on his friends ear during the contact began to bloom Into tropical petals on the curve of his ear. He tried not to laugh at it, looking away from Nagisa with a thin grin on his face," were they nice?"

Amalia walked out of class. She yawned as she threw her bag over her shoulder. She desperately wanted to just skip the whole day. The only thing she was good at was English and History.

Amalia drew as she slowly walked down the hallway. She began blending on the face. She drew her mother. Amalia hoped that she wouldn't bump into anyone as she walked.

Risk said:
Kohart looked away when Nagisa questioned him on friends, clearing his throat as he moved so that he was closer to the light. Basically able to feel it like a blanket on his skin. His eyes shot over to Nagisa when he was flicked, his brows forming quizzical shapes in confusion. Nevertheless, he didn't question it, but instead reached his hand out and flicked Nagisa above the ear.
"Well," what Hart had yet to point out was the barely noticeable flower bud that he had placed on his friends ear during the contact began to bloom Into tropical petals on the curve of his ear. He tried not to laugh at it, looking away from Nagisa with a thin grin on his face," were they nice?"
Nagisa let out a little laugh when he flicked him back, he had no idea that Hart had decided to try and be funny, "Oh yes they seemed so. I think the Cat Doesn't like me calling it cute however." Nagisa opened the door to the outside and walked out into the refreshing air and warm sunlight. "Anyway, you can't dodge my questions. Do you have any friends except from me around here?"

Yukari who was still walking backwards bumped into to someone she looked. "Sorry didn't see ya there." Kazuichi chopped her on the top her head. "Yeah of course you didn't cause you weren't looking were you were walking stupid." Yukari chuckled Kazuichi sighed. "I'll go ahead and apologize for a servant as well."

@tellerortiz

Nyx blushed lightly and smiled, unused to the question.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you willow. And well to put it simply, I'm a Lanka..or I guess a Naga."

Her accent slipped but she didn't mind. She had always been told that it sounded like a mix between Irish and Australian..which she didn't know either very well. She slipped into the hallway and looked around before continuing on with with willow.​

Amalia bumped into someone, making her drop her sketch book. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

She scrambled to the floor, picking her things up. "It was my fault, I was too busy being a dumbass and drawing while walking."

@Nenma Takashi

"Naga.." She mumbled softly, taking note of the species. During her free time she decided she would head to the library to find out what she could about the new species she was meeting. "That's really cool." She smiled, looking back to Nyx. She could feel her tusks press against her upper lip from smiling. Willow looked down the long corridor. "So where are you headed?" She directed to Nyx, still looking around the hallway.

Koharts sneaky smile faded into a line when Nagisa prodded into the friendship subjects. He shifted, not bothering to show him a reaction,"I have very little room for much more than my plants and knowledge.." He'd even forgotten about Nagisa until yesterday, which made him feel somewhat guilty still. Even though it was a rather rash way to think, he believed having too many relationships would just get in his way.

Kazuichi shook his head. "Don't worry this pervert is as much to blame as you are." Yukari blushed. "Master here right now I'm not ready." He hit her on the head again. "Shut up." He held out his hand. "I'm Kazuichi the pervert next to me is Yukari don't feel like you have to remember her name. Or talk to her in fact it's better for yourself if you don't." Yukari blushed again. "Oh master I'm sorry for being such a bad dog." Kazuichi sighed. "See what I mean."

@tellerortiz

Amalia laughed at them. "I'm Amalia, but feel free to call me Mal."

She stuck her hand out to shake his. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious."

@Nenma Takashi

Nagisa shook his head, but his smile never faded as he looked into the distance and stepped onto the grass, "You're gonna have a boring life here surrounded by people who just want to bond and make friends. I can't always be there either if you start feeling lonely." Nagisa stretched his arms into the air, "It's a nice day, you getting enough sunlight? Still need water?"

Nyx smiled and chuckled, enjoying meeting abit female for once and really enjoying her personality.

"Herbology..and it's interesting meeting a troll for once to. I've read about a lot of species in my time."

She kept an eye out for her next class.

"Where are you going next?"​

Kazuichi nodded. "Mal it is. Don't worry about asking I'm a Necromancer and sadly she's my zombie servant." He sighed. Yukari cut in and shook her hand as well. "Hope we can be good friends Mal." Kazuichi shook his head. "Try not to get her sick with whatever is wrong with you." Yukari scratched her head. "I'm a zombie aren't I always in peak condition." Kazuichi tapped Yukari's head. "Not up here that's for sure."

Kohart couldn't help but feel like a child getting scolded. Even if he knew Nagisa meant well by it, he bristled up like a pouting child, the curled ends of his hair lifting slightly, and bit at the inside of his cheeks. What does he know?its always been easy for him. All that bonding stuff was a touchy subject for him because of his lack of spirit to guard. Not having one in his family was the same as being sat in the corner away from everyone else.

Hart felt as stiff as a porcupine inside, but flushed when he realized he was pouting for no real reason. He sighed, looking at the grass as they stepped onto it, the sight it self easing him a bit. "More or less..I could do for some water."

"Biology," She pressed a finger to her lips. "Do you know where room 239 is? Or possibly a map? I'm not very familiar with the layout yet." She admitted. She had a good sense of navigation, but only in the wilderness. If she was ever in a city she would be hopeless. Willow recalled the first time she had ever been in a heavily populated area. Being only nine at the time, she hid from the "monsters", scarred by what they had done to her tribe.

Amalia laughed at the two. "That's really interesting." She smiled. "I hope we all can be good friends. I'm a werewolf by the way." She hoped they could all be friends. She only had one friend, so she would take every friend she could make.

"So, uh, what class do you have next? I have Biology."

@Nenma Takashi

Nyx stopped for a moment and rubbed the back of her neck.

"You know what..I really don't know. In fact I don't even know where my next class is"

She pursed her lips and realized that she had never taken the time to learn her classes. She only knew where first period was because of her teacher.​

Kazuichi was holding Yukari away who was trying to get close. "Same for me so if you could lead the way." Yukari shook her head. "I don't have bio master you can't leave my side what if your attacked?" Kazuichi sighed. "I'll be fine plus I'll just summon you so don't worry and go to your dumb cooking class." Yukari nodded Kazuichi stepped away for a moment to think and Yukari got close to Amalia and whispered. "Protect master please." She begged smiling.

@tellerortiz

Amalia smiled at Yukari. "Of course I will." Amalia walked with Kazuichi down the hall and into the biology room. There was nobody in there yet. She walked back to the second to last seat in the first row.

@Nenma Takashi

Willow tapped her lip again, thinking. "My friend mentioned a map by the school entrance, if I'm not mistaken." She thought back to what her red-eyed friend had said. "Maybe we should that way." She looked over to Nyx who was rubbing her neck. Willow looked back down the hallway to where the main entrance was. "It would be better than wandering around aimlessly, don't you think?"

After getting his class schedule, which was followed by a lecture from the lady at the entrance desk for walking out of the classroom, Timothy began walking in the direction of the biology room. While talking to the lady, and wandering aimlessly around the school grounds, the vampire had found out a few new things about school life; Firstly, one wasn't supposed to just walk out of class if one found it boring, which in reality surprised him a little. Why was he supposed to stay if he already knew the subject? He had asked her, quite pleasantly he thought, why she felt he should waste his energy on learning absolutely nothing, when he could be using it to read up on a subject and learn something new. The lady didn't have an answer for him, but she had glared at the unchild from over her desk.

Secondly, he thought as he turned the corner, he had found a pretty neat technique for getting the books he wanted while in the library. He had learned, that if he ran at the shelf, and timed it just so, he could literally climb up the shelf as far as he needed to and grab the book before landing on the tips of his feet, unhurt. That would come in handy.

Timothy clutched his new found prize to his chest as he pushed open the door to the biology classroom, it was a rather big book called Dissecting Horses; an informational guide.

Taking note of the fact that there were other people in the room, Timothy decided to sit as closely to them as he dared. It had been quite lonesome, wandering the school on his own, and maybe if he sat just close enough to the pair, he could follow along their conversation and come up with the answers in his head. He had done that quite a lot while traveling. So, with this new plan in mind, the vampire inched closer to them, and sat down in the seat right behind the brunette with the fluffy ears.

Kai had been drawing for so long that she nearly missed the bell. By then she had gotten everyone in class. She noticed people around her getting up so she followed. With her schedule in mind, Kai noticed that she had Biology next like a lot of others.

Unlike before, Kai decided to become all flames to fly over to her next class. It was a good thing that everything she had was fire resistant, water tight, and just plain strong. Otherwise all of her stuff would be gone. Same goes for the school too. Or else no one with fire abilities could ever use their powers and the teachers wanted the school to be fair for everyone. Kai just floated down the hall, making her way to the biology room.

Otto made his way to the dorms, letting the key in his hands jingle a bit as he walked. He passed by a few people with a big grin on his face from glee. Finally, he would be able to make some friends. Once he got to the dormitory he began searching the corridor for the correct door to the key, but for some reason he couldn't find it. Was he reading it wrong? He glanced at the numbers 66 printed into the metal and turned it around. Is it 99? Otto continued this for a moment, his expression a confused and agitated pout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back