• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer felt bad. "Lizzy I'm so sorry. Look come over here I'll explain what's going on." Jennifer turned around motioning Lizzy to come out into the halls.

Jennifer turned around when they got to the halls. "Lizzy I know your new here but before you came a lot of things have happened. First off one of the teachers actually one of your teachers Mr.Yukari is dead. To cut it short Dylan's uncle possessed him so he could kill him for revenge because the teacher killed his brother....,but for a very good reason. Now we need to stop Dylan's uncle and bring the teacher back to life. I know it's a lot to take in, but trust me everything is going to be fine." Jennifer said hoping she wouldn't freak or anything.

Jennifer smiled a bit glad that she liked to help. "I'd really appreciate it. I think we need all the help we can get." Jennifer smiled warmly.

Jennifer smiled. "Your a real good friend Lizzy. Come on right now Johnson is possessing Dylan. I think Zera has a hold of him, but I don't know for how long though." Jennifer said rushing back to the library worried.

Feather rose to her paws as she finished her meal. She turned back into her cat form and bounded into the building. She found Luna and hopped up on her shoulder. She eyed the people around her with her green eyes. She meowed and hissed, showing her glowing teeth. She unsheathed her claws and flexed them. Her tail and her whiskers twitched, ears perked for any movement or sound.

i ran and grabbed my necklace my sisters my moms and my father ring to make me more powerful then ever. "hey Johnson how bout you stop picking on zera and fight someone dude like me

(Guys! >.< Please explain what's going on so I can continue! *Cries*)

(Guys! >.< Please explain what's going on so I can continue! *Cries*)

(Like Luna asked if any of you hurt Dylan and Feather asked Luna if she could kill someone, FYI, Feather is in her black cat form sitting on Luna's shoulder, she's under the order to hurt anyone that makes a move towards them, ordered by Luna)

Rosey looked at the cat and girl and shook her head. "Why would I ever? Dylan is my friend, though he has been acting weird. What happened to him?" She asked a bit worried. Her stomach got butterflies not knowing what happened to her friend.

"1. dont call me sweety and 2.stop picking on my friends. i am tired of you and i want you out of dylans body now."

aqua could here her sister yelling at someone i ran in and stood beside her "you must be johnson"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back