• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer thought for a bit and stood up. "Johnson? Johnson! Hey come out here. I want to talk to you." Jennifer shouted trying to find him.

Johnson looked up in the sky in the dream world "I can't..... and a reason you should trust me..... Zera .....I don't have..... one but I'm done...... I'm done being evil..... I'll just leave everyone alone"

Jennifer shushed Zera. She looked back up. "Johnson you said you just wanted to be friends. I'll be your friend if you want." Jennifer said hoping to gain his trust.

Jennifer sighed and sat down thinking. "Johnson why won't you answer me? You said it yourself you wanted friends. Now I want to be your friend and your rejecting me." Jennifer sighed and buried her head in her arms saddened.

Jennifer sighed a bit and looked up at Zera. "So are we going to go look for your brother or not?" Jennifer said getting up. @the\-lich

Rosey walked over to Zera and tugged at him gently. "I'm sure he is still alive Zera... I can sense his breathing, but it's fading,."

i thought to myself trying to figure out why the trident dint work that well i then looked around and could find it i thought to myself i wander if johnson still has it "johnson i know you can hear me give me my trident back" i yelled

Jennifer nodded and started walking towards the woods. "Leave it to mother nature to make it dark and creepy in here." Jennifer thought in her head rolling her eyes.

i was thinking really hard bu t couldn't think of anything so i sat down crying "that was something of my father that i got since im queen now im sorry father i have let you down" i said to my self

@Cheesesandwitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back