• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan laughed "1. I can call whoever I want anything I wan't and 2. I CAN'T DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

"Yes I am. WHAT'S IT TO YOU!"

"no not when im around. even though zera tried to kill me like 5 times he is still my friend. i will protect the ones i love" i handed my sister her necklace. aqua used her wind power and the necklaces power to blow him 5 feet away. "me and aqua and so many more will not give up when others are in harm. so leave dylans body now or else you can suffer the consequences"

@Cheesesandwitch

Dylans mouth started laughing "Oh you" Dylan's hand raised but nothing came. Dylans mouth whispered to himself "Danget Dylan's the shapeshifter" Dylan's mouth turned into a smile as he turned into a Tiger and jumped on top of Aqua "Want me to mawl you to piece's?" Dylan's tiger mouth turned into an evil smile ((I have to eat lunch bbs))

aqua used lighting to shock him off "be careful aqua that's still Dylan" i hopped in front of aqua used water to wrap around Dylan and froze it

(Idk. Aqua (Lauren's Sister) Just got possessed by Johnson. So maybe you can stop him some how idk xD ) Jennifer got mad. There had to be away to stop him from getting into people's bodies. "Johnson get out of her now!" Jennifer turned towards Lauren. "Lauren freeze her now. Trust me I can get both Dylan and your sister out real quick. After we stop him." Jennifer said.

Zera goes limp to the ground passing out, as suddenly in aqua's head johnson was kicked "you think your the only one to have spiritual possesion"

"guys get out of my sister know you are going to hurt her" i grabbed the water sprayed it at her pushing aqua to the wall "im sorry aqua" i froze the water so she couldn't move aqua was felling pain having 2 people possessing her body "guys get out now if you don't she will die and you will die in her" i said worried

Feather rasped her tongue over her paw and stroked it over her ear before she stood up on Luna's shoulder, her eyes glowing. She hissed at the people around her and hopped off. She turned into her tiger form and circled everyone. "Stop this madness! You're all going to die if you don't cooperate!" She growled, her whiskers and her tail twitching.

Feather jumped at Jennifer, careful not to harm her severely. "Get out you monster!" She growled as she turned into a wolf, her lips drawn back in a snarl. She growled and bared her fangs.

Zera looks talking in her mind "let me explain...if i dont kill him now...hell keep going into other bodies....i cant let that hPpen"

"Ahh!" Jennifer screamed feeling pressure being possessed. Jennifer could see what was going on and could think what he was thinking. She decided to try talking to him. "Why are you doing this?!?! Get out of me NOW!!!" @Cheesesandwitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosey was over whelmed. She didn't know what to do. Her mind was racing, and plants around her and outside started to turn to a dark color, and grow thorns, showing she was tense.

Johnson started going into everyone till they colapsed. Next he went into Laurens body and froze everyone including Lauren. He left Laurens body and went back into the dream world "Welcome to my world everyone"

Rosey woke up looked Johnson. She sat up and backed away. "What do you want?! I don't know what's going on!" She says scared. Plants soon started to grow out of the ground, surrounding her. Dark thorn like vines.

Johnson looked at Rosey "It's okay" Johnson smiled "I want to give everyone a happy life in my world. You see not many people come here, I just want to have friends"

Jennifer couldn't move at all. "Think Jennifer think." She thought in her head. Everyone was frozen. She thought some more. "I can control fire!" Jennifer thought. She looked at Zera and concentrated real hard to melt him off first. Then Lauren. After her Lizzy. Next Rosey. Soon she started melting everyone including her self. When she could break free she did. She stared down Johnson for a bit. She quickly rose fire up creating a dome surrounding him.

Johnson put his hand infront of the light and took the trighten "Please don't be frightend" Johnson began to cry "I just want friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back