• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Rosey shook her head. "If you wanted friends, you would've asked. Thats all you needed. But now that you've tried that way, you've made everyone your enemy." She says stilll backing away. The plants around her grew taller, and thicker, with larger thorns and more sharp.

"i will never be friend with a jerk like you" -i said getting mad but my fire hair didnt work "let us out now" i yelled and the ice didnt even shatter

(Your in the dreamworld!) Johnson looked at Lauren "I'm sorry.... for everything I did" Johnson looked at Zera "Zera what did I do to make you hate me?"

"Ne-Nevermid" Johnson let everyone out except Dylan

Johnson walked over to Yukari's body and brought him back to life "I'm sorry" Johnson let Yukari out and Dylan was the onlyone there

Jennifer turned and saw Dylan. Tears streamed down her face. She could see the pain in Lauren. She walked over and sat down looking at Dylan moving some of his hair away from his face. She looked at Lauren seeing her saddened. She brushed her fingers through her hair trying to calm her down.

Rosey shivered from fear. Her heart sped quickly, and she stared at Johnson in fear, knowing his power.

Rosey shivered from fear. Her heart sped quickly, and she stared at Johnson in fear, knowing his power.

i looked up and saw jen getting mad my voice got really deep "dont mess with me when im upset" i pushed her away really hard with the water

"Ow" Jennifer felt pain in her stomach and her head. "I'm sorry. I was trying to help." Jennifer said under her breath. Jennifer rose up brushing herself off. She turned towards Zera. "Now what do we do? Johnson is in some dream world we can't get to and there's no way we can help your brother because of that." Jennifer sighed. A few streams of tear rolled down her face.

Jennifer frowned. "How can he be alive?" Jennifer turned towards Zera. "You said he was d..dead. H..how can he.b..be alive?" Jennifer stammered choking on her own words.

i kissed him on the cheek and wispered into his ear " i love you and i always will, and im sorry what you have to go through." i got up and walked away to my room

"But why? He let us go right? Why would he lie about that? There would be no point of trying to trap us if he let us go already. Right?" Jennifer asked bit worried but still hoping the teacher was alright.

Jennifer thought for a moment. "Do you think he's trying to put us into another trap?" Jennifer whispered into Zera's ear. She wanted to believe Johnson, but she was worried it would take them all in another trap. @the\-lich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back