• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Probably go back to Daeron and finish that odd question. I am intrigued about that.
He was asking if before they died did they say anything about him, he couldn't finish the question though

TheFordee14 said:
Hey @Nuxipal ,
The other GMs and I were talking and would you mind removing any aspect of House Bloodfyre owning Valyrian Steel from your CS? Sorry if this in an inconvenience to you, but we'd rather keep the Valyrian Steel to a minimum when it comes to this role play.

When you've done that, your characters will be good to go.

Thank you!
Fair enough. I will edit his backstory so that he loses said sword during his trip to Old Valyria in an attempt to go and save his wife.

Hypnos said:
Those be fighting words.
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Troutbowl
25462822.jpg

Alright, writing up first post. I'll be sailing into Pentos first. Can't just cross the Narrow Sea all willy nilly now. Need to make the proper stops along the way.

Nuxipal said:
Alright, writing up first post. I'll be sailing into Pentos first. Can't just cross the Narrow Sea all willy nilly now. Need to make the proper stops along the way.
That means I have to look at the Essos tab...

SirDerpingtonIV said:
That means I have to look at the Essos tab...
Sorry! It's a long journey from Elyria to King's Landing. We need to take a couple of pee breaks and let the children wear themselves out so they don't ask "Are we there yet" quite as often.

Nuxipal said:
Sorry! It's a long journey from Elyria to King's Landing. We need to take a couple of pee breaks and let the children wear themselves out so they don't ask "Are we there yet" quite as often.
Why are you going to KL. go to lannisport instead.

Akio said:
I just wish I could fight Brax first. He will have no patience for green boys tomorrow
You guys need to stop taking your anger out on Kevan and actually deal with your issues in life.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Why would a foreigner go to Lannisport to try and buy themselves a castle and lands in the Kingdom of Westeros. Only made sense that Ixidor would go to the Capital.. he may find out it wasn't the best of ideas when he gets there, but that's his problem. I'm just the poor idiot who writes out what he is doing.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ravenna is older than he is.
Not tlking about her

Hypnos said:
You guys need to stop taking your anger out on Kevan and actually deal with your issues in life.
There's not really a way for Cayden to deal with his problems. In the rp

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Nah, head to the Stepstones instead. I hear Tyronsh is hiring sellsails to help protect themselves from a vicious pirate :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuxipal said:
Why would a foreigner go to Lannisport to try and buy themselves a castle and lands in the Kingdom of Westeros. Only made sense that Ixidor would go to the Capital.. he may find out it wasn't the best of ideas when he gets there, but that's his problem. I'm just the poor idiot who writes out what he is doing.
Lol, oh, to see some poor guy arriving at KL only to be trapped between Kuvira to his front and Baratheons to his back. xD

Akio said:
Not tlking about her
There's not really a way for Cayden to deal with his problems. In the rp
Well first he needs to come to terms with the fact that he's never going to get into Daenna's smallcloths no matter how hard he tries. Then I think he'd be lot happier with life.

Nuxipal said:
i think if you could buy lands and castles in King's Landing Baelor would have tried that by now.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Cayden deals with problems by fucking. Speaking of which...
Fucking and fighting, Ravenna just not his usual crop. He's a tall guy but pretty sure she's bigger then him and most muscular since he's a speed warrior and lean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back