• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Shit post is up.
Also, Haelga still respects her uncle plenty. No ill will there. She just dislikes that he chose Conn's barbarism.
That dress alone is good enough to wipe any other thought from Caydens mind, wonder if he would recognize her, how much has she changed in five years?

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
It really depends. Anything that doesn't really fit her egotistical mindset. If she doesn't think something is "right", or "true"- she'll probably try and block it out and deny it as quickly as she can.
Viserys doesn't exist to her because she doesn't know about him. She 100% thinks she is a Targaryen. So if a man came up and claimed he was a Targaryen, and that she wasn't- she'd immediately go into a defensive shell and tell herself that only HER view is right.
She's a real treat. God, I love her.

So that isn't as terribly exciting as I thought it would be, it'd boil down to the two of them screaming their heads off at once another before someone got hurt. What would she do if she ran into, say, Kuvira?

Akio said:
That dress alone is good enough to whipe any other thought from Caydens mind, wonder if he would recognize her, how much has she changed in five years?
She's gotten prettier and even more sexually devious. Still pretty easy to recognize.

TheAncientCenturion said:
So that isn't as terribly exciting as I thought it would be, it'd boil down to the two of them screaming their heads off at once another before someone got hurt. What would she do if she ran into, say, Kuvira?
Can CORBIS pay to watch?

Don't worry, he's going to be IN the conversation!
But we need to get the Targs back together again! Before they lose any more. . pieces.
Actually kill everyone except Corbjs

Seeing Kuvira again could go one of two ways.

1. Aerea would legit try and kill her. Claw her face off. Slap her around. Try and impale her with something sharp. Aerea hates Kuvira- and I mean HATE. Kuvira is everything Aerea wanted to be. So this jealousy has built up and up over the years. And now that Kuvira is Queen, we've seen that it has gotten worse.

In-fact, I think Aerea would actually still be mad at Kuvira for hurting Ser James, even though Aerea... you know... killed him.

Or,

2. Aerea would break down and cry and have a moment of compassion. Because she is back with her family and away from the dangers of Harrenhal. There could be a moment of love between the sisters, but afterwards- everything would go back to normal and they would continue their hate fest of each other.

I, myself, see Option 1 to be more likely tho'.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Actually kill everyone except Corbjs
King Corbis would not reign for too long, methinks.

TheFordee14 said:
Seeing Kuvira again could go one of two ways.
1. Aerea would legit try and kill her. Claw her face off. Slap her around. Try and impale her with something sharp. Aerea hates Kuvira- and I mean HATE. Kuvira is everything Aerea wanted to be. So this jealousy has built up and up over the years. And now that Kuvira is Queen, we've seen that it has gotten worse.

In-fact, I think Aerea would actually still be mad at Kuvira for hurting Ser James, even though Aerea... you know... killed him.

Or,

2. Aerea would break down and cry and have a moment of compassion. Because she is back with her family and away from the dangers of Harrenhal. There could be a moment of love between the sisters, but afterwards- everything would go back to normal and they would continue their hate fest of each other.

I, myself, see Option 1 to be more likely tho'.
. . . . . Ohhhh My god. The first option is amazing. I'd pay to see that. Really, reaaalllly, she's that far down the hole? I mean, sure, the Ser James thing is insane. But I had no idea Aerea would try to kill Kuvira instantly.

We need to see this. Eventually.

. . . . . Ohhhh My god. The first option is amazing. I'd pay to see that. Really, reaaalllly, she's that far down the hole? I mean, sure, the Ser James thing is insane. But I had no idea Aerea would try to kill Kuvira instantly.

KINGG CORBIS REIGNS FOREVER. WITH HIS SUPER HAREM

Just wait until Kuvira gets married at the Sept Of Baelor and all of a sudden- the building explodes into wildfire as Aerea watches on and smirks. :P

SirDerpingtonIV said:
IMPOSSIBLE!
DRINKING WILDFIRE CURES ALL ILLNESS
OF COURSE. DRINK IT. MAKE YOUR CONCUBINES DRINK IT TOO!

TheFordee14 said:
Just wait until Kuvira gets married at the Sept Of Baelor and all of a sudden- the building explodes into wildfire as Aerea watches on and smirks. :P
The frightening part of this is there's an alchemist lurking in the shadows now. . .

OF COURSE. DRINK IT. MAKE YOUR CONCUBINES DRINK IT TOO!
The frightening part of this is there's an alchemist lurking in the shadows now. . .
Literally every woman in the seven kingdoms will be his concubine.

Akio said:
Thats what Cayden needs, a Harem
NO

Detective, skeptical Cayden instantly loses his thought process once his (dick) head starts thinking.

God, Cayden, only you.

I'll reply tomorrow. Feel free for the two to chatter amongst each other.

Detective, skeptical Cayden instantly loses his thought process once his (dick) head starts thinking.
God, Cayden, only you.

lol he'll likely remember it later, but its been a very long day. He's lost his taste for political thinking somewhere back for the day. Shes a breath of fresh air for what he needed to relax

Akio said:
Just like that his attention is gone.

God, Cayden, only you.

And I think I might wait

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Just like that his attention is gone.
And I think I might wait
Its fine if you wait. Im gaming for the rest of the day.

But yeah, gone, just gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back