• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
He's drunk and she's pretty. If he realized she's spying on him I will be impressed.
True, and he was distracted, though he'd probably notice she was Dornish obviously and after his day he would gladly flirt a bit with a beautiful girl

Lancelot said:
Followers? More like family lol
Yeah But Cayden isnt following Elias requests and their family so i said followers because skyrim, though companions is the better word

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'd suspect Cayden would think that she wants him, tbh.
Thats quite possible, he is a returning prince, one of the most eligable bachlors in the realm, and extremely handsome. It would be safe to assume

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Thats quite possible, he is a returning prince, one of the most eligable bachlors in the realm, and extremely handsome. It would be safe to assume
Yes but Daeron is pure.

Akio said:
He must only find his true love via a reality television dating show. "The Bachelor : Westeros Edition".

Lancelot said:
No thank you, only for waifu
Please, hes a bout to married off for politics, he needs to enjoy himself at least once

Funny, Viserys' purity was lost at an earlier age.
To his father probably

TheFordee14 said:
He must only find his true love via a reality television dating show. "The Bachelor : Westeros Edition".
I am not against this plan

TheFordee14 said:
I'm just going to throw this out here.

Total Drama Island: ASOIAF Style.

Made up entirely of our characters. Corbis is the host, no idea who Chef is.

TheFordee14 said:
With our batch of characters he would probably drink wildfire.

CORBIS: For today's challenge, you will kill eachother for my amusement! All except for you, Lion Maid. You're coming to my office for some alone time. *CACKLING*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
CORBIS: For today's challenge, you will kill eachother for my amusement! All except for you, Lion Maid. You're coming to my office for some alone time. *CACKLING*
Oh God. Nevermind. Let him be a contestant.

Siegfried wins because everyone is voting for him :D

HEYLON TARLY! I was thinking of In RP characters. Obviously the Rat Cook would fit. . Or Samwell.
That you'd go that dark? Yes. . Honestly.
*raises eyebrow*

Ive played out dark torture scenes, rapes, and other similar shit more then once. Cayden is simply not that kind of character (for now at least, cant speak of the future) else I would do it again without hesitation

SirDerpingtonIV said:
No. Lion Miad is needed for the Bachelor

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
*raises eyebrow*
Ive played out dark torture scenes, rapes, and other similar shit more then once. Cayden is simply not that kind of character (for now at least, cant speak of the future) else I would do it again without hesitation
Run Daenna run.

Oh God. Nevermind. Let him be a contestant.
Ravenna as host?

TODAY'S CHALLENGE ALL YOU FUCKSHITS WILL BE BEAR HUNTING! WHILE WEARING THREE POUNDS OF STEAK, EACH! THE WINNER GETS TO ARMWRESTLE ME. I AM VERY DRUNK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back