• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
. . .You know, Cethann could use some help. Maybe the God King Corbis could arrive and help his loyal Captain of the Watch out?
GOOD IDEA!

CORBIS: WHO TRYING TO FUCK WITH MY BOY CETHANN!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Also, got my shit CS done. I've realized now I donMt make attractive characters because I have no idea how to use them
EXCEPT OUR GOD KING CORBIS OF COURSE
Confidence is a good start

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I thought ou said we were friends ;-;
CORBIS: POOR PEOPLE! GET THEM!
We are but... Things like this can't go punished, the king candidates should know this.

Man, Varic seems like a genuinely nice guy. It's going to be hard to see him die.

Also; We have the Lightning Lord now. Time to kill him six times!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Varic seems like a genuinely nice guy. It's going to be hard to see him die.
We need a red priest.

Also Nyalla could slide into this scene SO easily. "The only thing more appetizing than Dornish women is Dornish food, which sadly isn't here,"

SirDerpingtonIV said:
We need a red priest.
Also Nyalla could slide into this scene SO easily. "The only thing more appetizing than Dornish women is Dornish food, which sadly isn't here,"
Also a good entry for Daeron,.

He is truly a Disney prince ( although with more emotional baggage ). SO LETS GO SAVE CETHANN.
YEAH!

@SirDerpingtonIV

Nyalla's CS is perfect. So go right ahead and do your thing.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
We need a red priest.
lol should I wait and make it easy for you to come in xD Cayden might show her off if he realizes shes supposed to follow him, hes a little drunk

SirDerpingtonIV said:
We need a red priest.
That would startle the two of them. Do it!

TheFordee14 said:

He is truly a Disney prince ( although with more emotional baggage ). SO LETS GO SAVE CETHANN.
YEAH!

@SirDerpingtonIV

Nyalla's CS is perfect. So go right ahead and do your thing.
Oh please, save your older brother!

Akio said:
lol should I wait and make it easy for you to come in xD Cayden might show her off if he realizes shes supposed to follow him, hes a little drunk
He's drunk and she's pretty. If he realized she's spying on him I will be impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back