• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Also the second i saw in the bio that there was no one who could handle her i just went "Hmm, mercenary leader prince who has spent the last five years in Essos learning how to fight and be a mercenary leader who is a cocky play boy. Yup."

after reading his CS I can somehow picture Varic and Albert becoming fast friends with Varic being the positive influence between the two, and Albert trying to get them into all sorts of trouble, since they're close in age

Most of that Siegfried post was written at 5am so forgive me if it is a bit lackluster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
What want me to call sigfried your grace? Somehow it doesnt suite him
Emperor of the Dragon pit
You Greenlanders will soon recognise the mistake you made in ignoring the iron born...

Lancelot said:
You Greenlanders will soon recognise the mistake you made in ignoring the iron born...
Somehow I imagine Dorne will be one of the last ones raided if you even get there considering were a people who live on not a very rich desert, is the only land other then the Vale and Crownlands that doesent border the Iron born, and the Redwyn fleet is between us and you. Ill be concerned if you get here

@Hypnos , with walder hating the dornish and all that , you think he'd get mad if benji started singing "the dornishman's wife" the next time he gets drunk at a feast ?

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGreyEminence said:
@Hypnos , with walder hating the dornish and all that , you think he'd get mad if benji started singing "the dornishman's wife" the next time he gets drunk at a feast ?
I don't think even Cayden would get mad at that, its just a song and the man even died at the end. Caydens opinion on that song is the guy should have satisfied his wife better lol

Akio said:
I don't think even Cayden would get mad at that, its just a song and the man even died at the end. Caydens opinion on that song is the guy should have satisfied his wife better lol
Lol I bet cayden would know a lot about satisfying other peoples wives .... that bastard !!!

Akio said:
A thing impossible for a dornishman :(

TheGreyEminence said:
Lol I bet cayden would know a lot about satisfying other peoples wives .... that bastard !!!
Sadly for some, he does xD Hell he's been sleeping around since he was 13 and not all of them were single in any regard

Lancelot said:
A thing impossible for a dornishman :(
Buzz off, you Iron born just put it in and pump away and think thats how you do it, little more finesse then that and making someone scream in pleasure only counts if their not a salt wife with an ax over their head or Ironborn woman who seem to be actually male

Users who are viewing this thread

Back