• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Sadly for some, he does xD Hell he's been sleeping around since he was 13 and not all of them were single in any regard
Buzz off, you Iron born just put it in and pump away and think thats how you do it, little more finesse then that and making someone scream in pleasure only counts if their not a salt wife with an ax over their head or Ironborn woman who seem to be actually male
Actually us ironborn like it rough, even our women have mens appetites.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Why do you think Nyalla's been single all this time?
Because she needs a man who knows what hes doing? Most royals have little idea what they are doing, lack experience poor bastards xD

Lancelot said:
Their is a difference between liking it rough, then grunting like a poor and finishing in about a minute and telling tales of your 'Prowess'

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Iron born can't even enjoy their own wives so they have to steal from other people. Even worse than dornishmen in bed.
No WE JUST HAVE PLENTY TO GIVE.

Rock wives are our real wives but salt wives are a bonus of the iron price

Wait, can I change my war song for the impending Lannister V Tyrell conflict?

[media]

[/media]
This'll play when House Tyrell triumphs.

Akio said:
Their is a difference between liking it rough, then grunting like a poor and finishing in about a minute and telling tales of your 'Prowess'
This is a complete fabrication!

Lancelot said:
Haelga: False.

Also, Siegfried's penis size doesn't matter. If I know anything about the iron fleet it may be big but it is over with pretty quickly in battle.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Also, Siegfried's penis size doesn't matter. If I know anything about the iron fleet it may be big but it is over with pretty quickly in battle.
This, upvote to you

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Haelga isn't even a true iron born she doesn't count

TheGreyEminence said:
@Hypnos , with walder hating the dornish and all that , you think he'd get mad if benji started singing "the dornishman's wife" the next time he gets drunk at a feast ?
I think he'd be irritated, though more because his son is drunk again than anything else. I mean that is if they are ever in a feast together again.

Its true size plays a certain degree of importance but if you don't know how to use it your as useless as Sigfried in a bed chamber

Hypnos said:
I think he'd be irritated, though more because his son is drunk again than anything else. I mean that is if they are ever in a feast together again.
Dont talk like that !!! Hes still got a few year's left In him !!! *cries*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Even the walrus would be better in bed than an ironborn man.
Haelga likely hasn't even been with an Ironborn man!!

She is too obsessed with greenlanders!

Akio said:
Its true size plays a certain degree of importance but if you don't know how to use it your as useless as Sigfried in a bed chamber
I can assure you hitting stuff is the one thing Siegfried IS good at.

Lancelot said:
I can assure you hitting stuff is the one thing Siegfried IS good at.
So what your telling me is he breaks things because he has no idea what hes doing and he thinks force is a substitute for skill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back