• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
And TAC thought things would happen after the battle was finally over.
Well, I mean, it's not over yet. The Reach people still gotta reply before the Iron Borns officially retreat fully and the battle concluded itself. :|

Leusis said:
So I think I've finally decided what Roland is going to be doing as Lord of Fair Isle
Stand on shoreline looking scary and intimidating so that the Wolverines never actually land on Westerlands' shores?

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
That, and I'm gonna fuck with the Harlaws cause they're the only Ironborn house with PCs other than the Greyjoys.
So, just to clarify: Roland's going to learn how to sail? Then hop over to fight a seaborn noble house on their home territory?

TheAncientCenturion said:
He's just going to send them nasty letters.
I can see it now. The Harlaws have been going about their business for years into Roland's reign, day after day opening letters from him, only to find that it reads "Git gud I'm unculturedgit" every single time. They only keep opening them on the off-chance that it's even remotely important.

I've always be surprised that there's censors here at all, considering that RP is practically creative writing and some characters are bound to be more... insulting with their vocabulary than others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
maybe if we say those words enough they'll run out of censorship!!!
Probably just civil disobedience, instead of writing something like "I'm uncultured" go with "C.unt" or something. Find ways around the censor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, Cayden can write letters fast as hell if he can leave, get what's needed, write the letter, tell someone where to send it to and then get back all in the time it takes the scribe and Deanna to walk into the next room and sit.

Elendithas said:
Damn, Cayden can write letters fast as hell if he can leave, get what's needed, write the letter, tell someone where to send it to and then get back all in the time it takes the scribe and Deanna to walk into the next room and sit.
Barry do a speed.

Elendithas said:
I was planning to be gone longer. I siad i started walking back to the dining room but then apparently crimson acknowledged me so i ruled with it

Leusis said:
Cayden reminds me of a super clingy girlfriend who thinks she has any say in her boyfriends decisions.
To be fair this concerns his house to, however the alliance is made or broken it affects Dorne and his future plans. He truly believes if the Ibbens cross teh sea there will be war, he'll do a lot to stop it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back