• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Sure, and Viserys can just sweep the armies of Westeros like the new Aegon the Conqueror. Yup.
Well I control the fleets of both the Baratheons and the Targaryens so I can really aid the King.

Hypnos said:
When you have the actual ship "The Sea Snake" and a massive fleet then give me a call, fucking amateur.
So you want to spend 10 years sailing the world?

Hypnos said:
Well I control the fleets of both the Baratheons and the Targaryens so I can really aid the King.
At this point, it's just one and the same fleet. That's like saying the Arbor will be as rich as the Lannisters because they have the most powerful fleet in Westeros. ( ;) ) Depends what King you're talking about lol.

WanderingJester said:
At this point, it's just one and the same fleet. That's like saying the Arbor will be as rich as the Lannisters because they have the most powerful fleet in Westeros. ( ;) ) Depends what King you're talking about lol.
Well they Redwynes are pretty close to be honest, but that's more to do with the fact they export wine and everyone in Westeros is an alcoholic. Ships do help considerably with wealth, though unless I do a lot I'm not going to be as rich as the Lannisters, just very close, as for which King that's the great thing about my situation, I could help any of them, it's always good having a massive fucking fleet.

Akio said:
It took ten years to build that wealth and there's a war going on so
we've already started before the War, the Valeryons already have close ties to the Rogare bank in Lys and the Saan Pirate Family, Aemond is pretty much Baelor's errand boy and between them they've traveled pretty far and won a lot of money.

Hypnos said:
Well they Redwynes are pretty close to be honest, but that's more to do with the fact they export wine and everyone in Westeros is an alcoholic. Ships do help considerably with wealth, though unless I do a lot I'm not going to be as rich as the Lannisters, just very close, as for which King that's the great thing about my situation, I could help any of them, it's always good having a massive fucking fleet.
we've already started before the War, the Valeryons already have close ties to the Rogare bank in Lys and the Saan Pirate Family, Aemond is pretty much Baelor's errand boy and between them they've traveled pretty far and won a lot of money.
The reason your house got so much gold before is the sea snake brought a massive fleet to Assahi by the shadow and Quarth, made a fortune but the trip and all the trading took years. Anyone can trade with the free cities but Assahi is the best way to get rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
The reason your house got so much gold before is the sea snake brought a massive fleet to Assahi by the shadow and Quarth, made a fortune but the trip and all the trading took years. Anyone can trade with the free cities but Assahi is the best way to get rich
Or, you know, get cursed/sacrificed to R'hllor, one way or another.

WanderingJester said:
Or, you know, get cursed/sacrificed to R'hllor, one way or another.
That usually kills you, could be a targaryan though and just walk right out. That aught to surprise them

Rabbit-of-Caerbannog-T-Shirt.png

The Banner and Words of Ser Goodman and House Twenty.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Why do you think Daenna was so desperate to find an army

[/QUOTE]
Yet ib is giving out armies like hot cakes

Myquestion is why does Daenna want to help Kuvira anyway? Sure they're siblings but Westeros would be a lot better without her leading it. Though I guess it'd be a lot better without Daenna leading it either.

Leusis said:
My question is why does Daenna want to help Kuvira anyway? Sure they're siblings but Westeros would be a lot better without her leading it. Though I guess it'd be a lot better without Daenna leading it either.
Daenna just wants to ensure Kuvira is safe even if it means taking her off the throne. Daenna honestly just want's a Targaryen to sit on the throne that will rule well. She doesn't know the first thing about ruling which is one of the reasons she doesn't want to do it.

Akio said:
I don't know why people think going to Asshai is such a special thing, it's a port city, traders go there all the time to buy and sell their wares it wouldn't be as prosperous as it is today if it didn't allow in foreigners, it wouldn't be massive leap to say the Velaryon's, the second biggest naval power in Westeros, still send men to go and trade there, just because no one from their House has gone personally doesn't mean they don't still send ships and goods to trade. Aye, the journey takes forever but as you've said the reward is massive. The same would be true of Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be.

Hypnos said:
I don't know why people think going to Asshai is such a special thing, it's a port city, traders go there all the time to buy and sell their wares it wouldn't be as prosperous as it is today if it didn't allow in foreigners, it wouldn't be massive leap to say the Velaryon's, the second biggest naval power in Westeros, still send men to go and trade there, just because no one from their House has gone personally doesn't mean they don't still send ships and goods to trade. Aye, the journey takes forever but as you've said the reward is massive. The same would be true of Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be.
Just for that last line somehow Daenna will take down Qarth. I don't know how or when but she will

Hypnos said:
Ah but i think you don't realize how hard it is to get to Assahi by the shadows as he did. Combining the Corsairs, the doom of valyria which left large parts of the sea unpassable and the general unplesentness of those at Assahi and quarth who will only trade for something if equal if not higher value to them is a pain. He filled 20 warships to the brim with things from around the entire world to get the wealth he did, 10 years at sea

Akio said:
Ah but i think you don't realize how hard it is to get to Assahi by the shadows as he did. Combining the Corsairs, the doom of valyria which left large parts of the sea unpassable and the general unplesentness of those at Assahi and quarth who will only trade for something if equal if not higher value to them is a pain. He filled 20 warships to the brim with things from around the entire world to get the wealth he did, 10 years at sea
Actually it is easy to get rich from Asshai, they have huge amounts of gems and gold in the Shadowlands but hardly any food so Food is actually considered worth more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back