• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
So that peace thing is never gonna happen huh
If Cayden wanted to meet up and have sum fuq in the brothles while sharing stories with Aemond the I guess you could get some form of peace.

(Aemond only has sex with Valyrians though.)

Lancelot said:
If Cayden wanted to meet up and have sum fuq in the brothles while sharing stories with Aemond the I guess you could get some form of peace.
(Aemond only has sex with Valyrians though.)
That sounds kind of difficult considering their country is destroyed. Though they could certainly share stories of conquests they've both done xD

He might not get much of a chance though, one way or another i feel he might be leaving pentos quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
That sounds kind of difficult considering their country is destroyed. Though they could certainly share stories of conquests they've both done xD
He might not get much of a chance though, one way or another i feel he might be leaving pentos quickly
Lys and Old Volantis are blood of Valyria, so are Daynes, Targs and Velaryon.

Also Aemond is about to dock anyway.

Lancelot said:
Lys and Old Volantis are blood of Valyria, so are Daynes, Targs and Velaryon.
Also Aemond is about to dock anyway.
Were currently in the magistrates house, would be hard to get in there without some kind of knowledge or connections

TheAncientCenturion said:
What?! Do you want Pyke or something?!
Naw just highgarden and the reach

Akio said:
Were currently in the magistrates house, would be hard to get in there without some kind of knowledge or connections
Lancelot said:
Not quite.
Something called a marriage or what are we talking about?

Huh?

What?
So, wait. .

You don't want Pyke?

That's surprising. All my allies are fighting over it. .

Akio said:
Aemond has very powerful connections in Lys and Volantis and is currently shipping over important product from Lys.

Akio said:
The Velaryon's are rich, money can get you through any door.

So, wait. .
You don't want Pyke?

That's surprising. All my allies are fighting over it. .
Why Pyke?

Lancelot said:
Aemond has very powerful connections in Lys and Volantis and is currently shipping over important product from Lys.
Then you can probably get in, though Cayden might not be in the best mood, he could use some lightening up

Akio said:
Unless he wants to marry his bastard sister too
No.

High towers have too hot young virgin women of Gardener stock ready and prepped for Viserys BLACKFYRE the one true king

Hypnos said:
The Velaryon's are rich, money can get you through any door.
Rich? Did someone say rich?

43a8a5da694aa829978e5c9d8171e2db.jpg

Akio said:
Why Pyke?
Then you can probably get in, though Cayden might not be in the best mood, he could use some lightening up
It's a running joke in the RP, Viserys offer Pyke to literally anyone that would fight for him so far.

Love everyone wanting to fight for my enemies and i would see pyke almost as an insult, out of the way and useless place for resources and not like the iron born will ever accept you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Hey now, the Velaryons are also alive, don't sign up to that Hightower shit too quickly.
Tell the Velaryons to take a hike, the Hightowers are back in the game.

Akio said:
Love everyone wanting to fight for my enemies and i would see pyke almost as an insult, out of the way and useless place for resources and not like the iron born will ever accept you
To be hones Dorne is like the guy who stands at fights with a recorder cheering both sides.

WanderingJester said:
Rich? Did someone say rich?
43a8a5da694aa829978e5c9d8171e2db.jpg

It's a running joke in the RP, Viserys offer Pyke to literally anyone that would fight for him so far.
Back in the day we were richer than you guys, we can rise again.

I dunno, the Velaryons are of Valyrian stock. . .
So are High towers sort of...

But they also have the strongest Gardener genes too now :)

Please

Can someone help me with something?

Aemond ship would be a large warship/war Drummond

What would the different compartments and decks be called?

I can't find anything relating to this on Google's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back