• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
The RP is not about who is the best fighter. You can be good, you can be cocky, maybe even a legend in your later years, but how fast you swing or jab an edge doesn't make character A better than character B. You're acting like it does.
Ignore tiers altogether if it bugs you, it's a fun side thing, again.

If a character dies it can be due to many causes. It happens, this is a GoT/ASOIAF RP. We're all familiar with the memes that populate the fandom, no one is safe, and those you expect to be untouchable always fall. Hard. Over and over again. Down the stairs.

Not to mention how good someone is, isn't fixed in the current. The Mountain Lion might become a fat fuck soon, and Walder Tully a Greek God among men. It happens.
lol the irony if it was Walder Tully who survives until the end to either become the Hand or see one of his children seated on the Iron Throne xD

WanderingJester said:
lol the irony if it was Walder Tully who survives until the end to either become the Hand or see one of his children seated on the Iron Throne xD
"Black Walder, King of all lands from Thenn to Slaver's Bay, Breaker of Chains and Spines, most treasured bastard of Honored Leader Walder Tully."

@Akio

Just don't get too consumed in focusing on your own character to the point that you start rping him like hes a god among men. Cause I know for a fact I've done that before in my early days of RP. Get so absorbed into your own character that you start a power trip.

Leusis said:
@Akio
Just don't get too consumed in focusing on your own character to the point that you start rping him like hes a god among men. Cause I know for a fact I've done that before in my early days of RP. Get so absorbed into your own character that you start a power trip.
Ive been rping for close to seven years, i know the trap

Leusis said:
@Akio
Yes, like when you kind of just threw the newborn baby of that king out the window... and then escaped.

Leusis said:
I'm honestly just waiting for Walder to unzip a fake suit of an old man to reveal that hes a whitewalker.
Walder rolling up to King's Landing with the Eternal Winter and an army of zombies.

gDQk9GQ.gif

Hypnos said:
Baring in mind the dwarves are also allying with two other Dragons (Kuvira and Viserys)
Wait are they, i thought they were just gonna go down the chain till one accepted xD

Yeah, Ibben is one of the places I'm most interested in watching when the war comes. It seems they're keeping a hand or foot in everybodies door just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Wait are they, i thought they were just gonna go down the chain till one accepted xD
Well the Golden Company already accepted and Kuvira may be about to so soon they'll be allied with all three.

Elendithas said:
Hey, long as they don't find out I'm throwing this offer around like hotcakes.
Hypnos said:
Well the Golden Company already accepted and Kuvira may be about to so soon they'll be allied with all three.
How long can you keep it a secret considering their all not exactly allied with each other!! You'd show up in the seven kingdoms with 3 factions to fight for if everyone accepted!

Leusis said:
Who said hes gonna keep his promise of support to two of those factions?
Elendithas said:
Me over here watching everyone think they might be the one to be getting an army.
meftV0q.gif
Well at that point i feel better for counseling against it even if i didnt know xD

If only it were that easy sailing a large army across the narrow sea and landing it on Westeros...

#BlackfyreProblems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back