• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheFordee14 said:
I honestly came to a halt thinking of how Conn could get out of this. I played with the idea that he would be transported to Highgarden, or King's Landing. But in the end, I realised that he probably wouldn't of gotten out of it either way. I didn't want to go all out and have him pull some magic trick out of his arse to save himself. I despise plot armour. So, I decided that he should just... well- die.
He was great while it lasted, but his mission to conquer Westeros was doomed from the very beginning. It was never going to end well for him.
Oh you could never know. I mean, Highgarden isn't the most... stable of places.

TheFordee14 said:

Yeah. I feel like me leaving definitely played a part in him not doing anything bigger. I planned for him to attempt a siege at Old Town, get badly beaten, but- he would hatch the dragon right before he was captured via the help of "random magic" or something. Then Old Town would've been burnt to the ground, Conn would've been badly injured, and a dragon would be loose upon Westeros.
While I respect your decision, I feel like he still had other places he could of went. I feel like Kuvira at least might have her interest peaked by the mention of a dragon egg. I'll miss the bloody sailor :/

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Akio" data-cite="Akio" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Doesn't Baelor have a daughter? Who was that girl who met Aemon</div></blockquote>

<p>

Baelor has two daughters: Valaena and Rhaenyra, one is in Kuvira's flight squadron and the other twice widowed. The sad truth is that the Velaryon gene pool has already been contaminated because Baelor's first wife was a Dornishwoman, a Dayne.</p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WanderingJester" data-cite="WanderingJester" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And we put our hands together for the first (iirc) PC to die! RIP you crazy bastard.</div></blockquote>

<p>

I feel like we should have a place in the overview tab commemorating his death along with all other PCs that die.</p>

<p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Also dammit, I really wanted to be the first to die.</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Akio" data-cite="Akio" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dorne is south of the reach</div></blockquote>

<p>

You mean east</p>

Savagai said:
Dorne is inside The Reach and the Lannisters outside? Or will it be a civil war?
No, take a look at the map link I posted earlier/the map under overview. Reach is its own place.

As for Civil War, eh. Technically all of these wars are civil wars and none of them are. Really depends on how you look at them...

Hypnos said:
Baelor has two daughters: Valaena and Rhaenyra, one is in Kuvira's flight squadron and the other twice widowed. The sad truth is that the Velaryon gene pool has already been contaminated because Baelor's first wife was a Dornishwoman, a Dayne.
I feel like we should have a place in the overview tab commemorating his death along with all other PCs that die.

Also dammit, I really wanted to be the first to die.
That's a pretty cool idea. I'll be down for that.

Hypnos said:
Baelor has two daughters: Valaena and Rhaenyra, one is in Kuvira's flight squadron and the other twice widowed. The sad truth is that the Velaryon gene pool has already been contaminated because Baelor's first wife was a Dornishwoman, a Dayne.
I feel like we should have a place in the overview tab commemorating his death along with all other PCs that die.

Also dammit, I really wanted to be the first to die.
Baelor would be one ally to have and being part of that family would be kind of ironic for Cayden considering his dream to surpass the sea snakes voyage

Akio said:
Baelor would be one ally to have and being part of that family would be kind of ironic for Cayden considering his dream to surpass the sea snakes voyage
I have a feeling Aemond would wind up poisoning Cayden lol

TheFordee14 said:
I honestly came to a halt thinking of how Conn could get out of this. I played with the idea that he would be transported to Highgarden, or King's Landing. But in the end, I realised that he probably wouldn't of gotten out of it either way. I didn't want to go all out and have him pull some magic trick out of his arse to save himself. I despise plot armour. So, I decided that he should just... well- die.
He was great while it lasted, but his mission to conquer Westeros was doomed from the very beginning. It was never going to end well for him.
That was a pretty epic death sequence though. I thought I was reading A Feast for Crows for second there!

Akio said:
As a wedding gift Baelor would offer Cayden a new ship, only when he tries to sail it he'll realize it has a massive gaping hole in the middle and drown, there can only be one Seasnake.

Hypnos said:
As a wedding gift Baelor would offer Cayden a new ship, only when he tries to sail it he'll realize it has a massive gaping hole in the middle and drown, there can only be one Seasnake.
I doubt Cayden would miss that, considering that he himself is quite skilled at sailing and knowing the specs of a ship as well, though it would be hard to find a ship that matched his own at the moment in adaptability and make (Though I only mentioned it once)

Akio said:
I doubt Cayden would miss that, considering that he himself is quite skilled at sailing and knowing the specs of a ship as well, though it would be hard to find a ship that matched his own at the moment in adaptability and make (Though I only mentioned it once)
It won't be too hard when Aemond sinks it

Lancelot said:
You mean the Reach will crush two kingdoms :)
Ow yeah, I first point them to an empty space where they slaughter eachother, then my army will destroy them both cause they are heavily injured *evil laughs*

Lancelot said:
It won't be too hard when Aemond sinks it
That I doubt is something he would let slide easily if he found out, especially if they ended up family. Cayden takes the idea of family very seriously, which is one reason he has avoided marriage because right now only Daenna could be considered someone high enough he could see as family because they previously knew each other. Now he hasn't met many noble girls in the last 5 years being in Essos so that might not be a set point for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
That I doubt is something he would let slide easily if he found out, especially if they ended up family. Cayden takes the idea of family very seriously, which is one reason he has avoided marriage because right now only Daenna could be considered someone high enough he could see as family because they previously knew each other. Now he hasn't met many noble girls in the last 5 years being in Essos so that might not be a set point for the future.
I don't think Aemond would care how Cayden felt...

Savagai said:
Ow yeah, I first point them to an empty space where they slaughter eachother, then my army will destroy them both cause they are heavily injured *evil laughs*
Hate to break it to you but Varn isn't going to let a third string quarterback command more than a palfrey and maybe a few outriders.

Akio said:
You'd be surprised abut what can be covered up by a nice painting and a fancy rug. Also: "Hard to find a ship that matched his own" you do know what Baelor does for a living right? He doesn't go around looking for ships, he lives on a bloody shipyard! If he wants a ship that's faster than Cayden's then he'll go and build it. I'd also like to note that Baelor is still in possession of the original Seasnake that carried Lord Corlys across the sea, it may have been 'Ship of Theseus'ed' a bit but it is still a beauty.

Jabroni said:
Hate to break it to you but Varn isn't going to let a third string quarterback command more than a palfrey and maybe a few outriders.
Sef will stay protecting his nieces, and coming up with awesome tactics. He's still the brother of the ruling lord. But yeah.. he'll probably listen to Varn (his uncle right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back