• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Does Cayden want disowned?
He would hate it but he would take that over what he sees as a foolish decision, hes stubborn like that and far to proud. He will do anything he can to protect his family from the outside, which will be an interesting plotline in it of itself considering he would take probably pretty drastic measures to keep his family safe, even if he is called traitor at the end. Its not even his own marriage he might object so much as marrying off his sisters, girls go to the boys houses, not the other way around

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Kuriva is the current Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, this war started when Brandeon raised rebellion. Viserys hopes to use this time to take the throne and Daenna herself does not believe house Targaryen can survive under Kuriva and plans to rebel herself
You can try, I also will once again state if he doesn't agree he may do something else entirely that she may not like
So he will defy his lord. Right, got it.

Hypnos said:
Well if I bring enough people on my ships I can outvote the ironborn through pure force of numbers, I'll just say that if the drowned god didn't want me to win he should've struck me down when he had the chance.
Its Ironborn captains.

Foreigners can't just waddle in

Lancelot said:
Its Ironborn captains.
Foreigners can't just waddle in
The rules say any captain can enter for every man is a king on his own ship, Baelor has a lot of ships. His champions can be three massive trebuchets and his gift will be not murdering them all with his massive fleet.

LittleWolfie said:
So he will defy his lord. Right, got it.
If he believes that his obeying would cause more harm then good for his family and dorne in general then without a doubt he would be willing defy and disobey his lord even if its his sister. Like I stated above its not even his own marriage he would be disgruntled about, but marrying off his sister or sending his brothers to houses outside of dorne he would. When Myrcella married she went to Dorne and he can deal with that even if he is married off. But if his sisters marry they will be expected to leave and join the other houses. Something he is not willing to see unless hes sure of their safety, and he would be far less then sure given the political climate

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
The rules say any captain can enter for every man is a king on his own ship, Baelor has a lot of ships. His champions can be three massive trebuchets and his gift will be not murdering them all with his massive fleet.
Oh I see your joking...

TheAncientCenturion said:
Cayden should marry a Mormont. Live on bear islan, too. That or a Tully.
You want Cayden to marry a Tully. Oh God! What vile thing did I do to you to make you want that?

Lancelot said:
Oh I see your joking...
100% serious here, this plan is foolproof.

Hypnos said:
You want Cayden to marry a Tully. Oh God! What vile thing did I do to you to make you want that?
100% serious here, this plan is foolproof.
Aside from how funny I find the idea of Baelor becoming the king of the iron islands through a technicality, I like the idea of Cayden and Walder being related even more so.

Imagine little ginger dornish grandchildren?

Aside from how funny I find the idea of Baelor becoming the king of the iron islands through a technicality, I like the idea of Cayden and Walder being related even more so.
Those are real life devil spawn...

Better dead than Dornish.

I honestly came to a halt thinking of how Conn could get out of this. I played with the idea that he would be transported to Highgarden, or King's Landing. But in the end, I realised that he probably wouldn't of gotten out of it either way. I didn't want to go all out and have him pull some magic trick out of his arse to save himself. I despise plot armour. So, I decided that he should just... well- die.

He was great while it lasted, but his mission to conquer Westeros was doomed from the very beginning. It was never going to end well for him.

TheFordee14 said:
I honestly came to a halt thinking of how Conn could get out of this. I played with the idea that he would be transported to Highgarden, or King's Landing. But in the end, I realised that he probably wouldn't of gotten out of it either way. I didn't want to go all out and have him pull some magic trick out of his arse to save himself. I despise plot armour. So, I decided that he should just... well- die.
He was great while it lasted, but his mission to conquer Westeros was doomed from the very beginning. It was never going to end well for him.
Man, I just wish he had a bigger impact before he went out. He started the first war of many that will plague Westeros, at least

TheFordee14 said:
To conquer westeros you need alliances man

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Savagai" data-cite="Savagai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wait, so there wont be a war at the Reach? Then ill turn it into a Fortress, and stay neutral as fuck</div></blockquote>

<p>

There will be war in the Reach, Lannisters are still invading dorne or not, they don't even know an offer might be on the table yet</p>

Akio said:
To conquer westeros you need alliances man
You haven't seen what Siegfried has in store. (Hint: Step 1 is to actually succeed in becoming King, very important for plan.)

Man, I just wish he had a bigger impact before he went out. He started the first war of many that will plague Westeros, at least

Yeah. I feel like me leaving definitely played a part in him not doing anything bigger. I planned for him to attempt a siege at Old Town, get badly beaten, but- he would hatch the dragon right before he was captured via the help of "random magic" or something. Then Old Town would've been burnt to the ground, Conn would've been badly injured, and a dragon would be loose upon Westeros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back