• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Or, the people would fear him and run considering he mows down people with his super heavy flail in one hand and chops the survivors of the flail in half with his valyrian steel axe in the other hand. In all honesty this guy is likely the most OP PC other than Nagito, because hes not even super slow or dumb. Only problem he has is if he fights too long he'll probably start coughing up blood because the only thing keeping him alive at this point is blood magic.
Don't worry, Siegfried will ride a sea dragon into battle to destroy the Lannister and or Redwyne fleets.

Elendithas said:
We're too full of love and beer.
Love and beer. Explains this image.

5ba6f210e2ca2121be9d15651186c618.jpg

Lancelot said:
Don't worry, Siegfried will ride a sea dragon into battle to destroy the Lannister and or Redwyne fleets.
I'm beginning to think Siegfried doesn't actually know there's a world beyond the Westerlands and the Reach. All he aspires to is to raid Lannister and Tyrell land. At least Haelga does some traveling xD

All these people have V-Steel weapons, which one of you would like to die or have your weapon stolen so i can fulfill my ambition of house Martell ever having a V-Steel weapon (like seriously even in their history they never had one and there is no knight of starfall in this rp yet to use dawn)

WanderingJester said:
I'm beginning to think Siegfried doesn't actually know there's a world beyond the Westerlands and the Reach. All he aspires to is to raid Lannister and Tyrell land. At least Haelga does some traveling xD
Thats because Haelga isn't a true Ironborn :)

Siegfried lives the life of a reaver and the Lannister and Tyrell lands happen to be good for raiding.

Akio said:
All these people have V-Steel weapons, which one of you would like to die or have your weapon stolen so i can fulfill my ambition of house Martell ever having a V-Steel weapon (like seriously even in their history they never had one and there is no knight of starfall in this rp yet to use dawn)
I actually dropped my Dayne character because I was embarrassed of it lmao, and no one else was active Dornish at the time.

I may try and revive it in the future but he wouldn't be the sword of the morning.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Wasn't someone a member of House Dayne earlier in the RP?
No bloody clue lol

Lancelot said:
I actually dropped my Dayne character because I was embarrassed of it lmao, and no one else was active Dornish at the time.
I may try and revive it in the future but he wouldn't be the sword of the morning.
Apparently this guy

Lancelot said:
Right! For some reason I thought it was someone else. . .

I'd say pick him up, especially after the ToJ scene. There is hype among us.

Lancelot said:
Thats because Haelga isn't a true Ironborn :)
Siegfried lives the life of a reaver and the Lannister and Tyrell lands happen to be good for raiding.
Meh, so is the North and Driftmark, or Sunspear if you don't mind all the Dornishness. I think if Siegfried was a real Ironborn he would aspired to sack King's Landing, right before the Stags gets a chance to hit it :P

Can I reserve House Dayne to be remade at a later date?

He just said he wouldn't be the sword of the morning though,

no Aurther Dayne duel wielding to kill 3 people and would have killed the fourth

WanderingJester said:
Meh, so is the North and Driftmark, or Sunspear if you don't mind all the Dornishness. I think if Siegfried was a real Ironborn he would aspired to sack King's Landing, right before the Stags gets a chance to hit it :P
Siegfried has led Reaving parties to Essos before so there is that.

Lancelot said:
Can I reserve House Dayne to be remade at a later date?
Of course. I'll let it remain as a blank canvas for the time being.

Akio said:
no Aurther Dayne duel wielding to kill 3 people and would have killed the fourth
A sword of the morning will rise. I'm confident in that.

Akio said:
Are you not aware of my raging hard on for very good fighting characters.

You will learn soon enough my friend.

Of course. I'll let it remain as a blank canvas for the time being.
A sword of the morning will rise. I'm confident in that.
Id be tempted to make one if i could duel wield effectively xD

Lancelot said:
Are you not aware of my raging hard on for very good fighting characters.
You will learn soon enough my friend.
I want to see someone use Dawn though xD

I don't know if I want Haelga or Siegfried to be king of the Iron Isles. Haelga is cool and all, but Siegfried just seems like he'll make the war a lot more interesting with his constant reaving of every faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back