• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
THE BRACKEN'S STARTED IT! THEY POISONED OUR TREE!
To me, the 10,000 men rarely fight all at once. It's probably split apart and sold to those who need, say, 500 crossbowmen, et cetera. To be able to afford a Medieval army of the Companies standards would take insane wealth, and probably is overkill. So it's entirely likely, that and Viserys will gamble in battle at times. He learns mostly through trial and error, so there's always the possibility for his army being defeated due to his own strategies.
Well maybe if our rebellious vassals hadn't betrayed us we wouldn't have had to!

WanderingJester said:
If that's what went down, it'll be well worth avoiding the tedious storyline of Bran and Bloodraven's meddling.
But no, I also used powers to bring in the Witcher Schools during the first invasion of the White Walkers, which ended with Geralt of Rivia (Newly renamed for what used to be the Riverlands) slaying the head honcho of the White Walkers in single combat. There is no Wall in the North and Westeros is now ruled in three sections, the North by a racist paranoid pyromaniac. The Riverlands, the Reach, the Crownlands and the Westerlands by a people with a severe case of superiority complex. The Vale by the Witchers and Dorne by monsters since no one wanted to rule over that landfill of a kingdom.

House Lannister becomes a self governing body under the Nilfgaardian Empire in its province of the Westerlands with Tytos Lannister being a competent father and everyone being generally happy with their lot in life, alibied speaking a pretentious language.
"The Riverlands, the Reach, the Crownlands and the Westerlands by a people with a severe case of superiority complex" Aren't they already?

WanderingJester said:
If that's what went down, it'll be well worth avoiding the tedious storyline of Bran and Bloodraven's meddling.
But no, I also used powers to bring in the Witcher Schools during the first invasion of the White Walkers, which ended with Geralt of Rivia (Newly renamed for what used to be the Riverlands) slaying the head honcho of the White Walkers in single combat. There is no Wall in the North and Westeros is now ruled in three sections, the North by a racist paranoid pyromaniac. The Riverlands, the Reach, the Crownlands and the Westerlands by a people with a severe case of superiority complex. The Vale by the Witchers and Dorne by monsters since no one wanted to rule over that landfill of a kingdom.

House Lannister becomes a self governing body under the Nilfgaardian Empire in its province of the Westerlands with Tytos Lannister being a competent father and everyone being generally happy with their lot in life, alibied speaking a pretentious language.
Ahhaaa! But you see, before you could destroy him entirely Bloodraven called upon Morgoth himself for help. Seeing an army of evil zombies and snow elves, and then bloody men, Morgoth now allies his forces with the snow elves. You now see armies of balrogs, dragons, and orcs all marching into battle against your vile coalition.

By the end of it, you see Morgoth ruling over Planetos and the world split into five major regions. Westeros, by the White Walkers. Near Essos, by Morgoth, Far Essos, by Sauron, Sothoroys and Ulthos by The Witch King/The Shadow King. And Cayden can keep Dorne. ..

Hypnos said:
Well maybe if our rebellious vassals hadn't betrayed us we wouldn't have had to!
"The Riverlands, the Reach, the Crownlands and the Westerlands by a people with a severe case of superiority complex" Aren't they already?
We're the rightful kings of the Riverlands! Your days are over.

THE BRACKEN'S STARTED IT! THEY POISONED OUR TREE!
To me, the 10,000 men rarely fight all at once. It's probably split apart and sold to those who need, say, 500 crossbowmen, et cetera. To be able to afford a Medieval army of the Companies standards would take insane wealth, and probably is overkill. So it's entirely likely, that and Viserys will gamble in battle at times. He learns mostly through trial and error, so there's always the possibility for his army being defeated due to his own strategies.
True, then he's probably fought with the red Spears at times but probably fought against then more. He likely lost a few army loans to him in the past and perhaps even a couple battles though obviously for the most part it's unlikely they ever fought to the death

We're the rightful kings of the Riverlands! Your days are over.
You keep telling yourself that tree huger, but it wont make your weirwood any less dead.

Akio said:
True, then he's probably fought with the red Spears at times but probably fought against then more. He likely lost a few army loans to him in the past and perhaps even a couple battles though obviously for the most part it's unlikely they ever fought to the death
Probably, it happens from time to time, like in any business. But the GC does have the best reputation, if only for how loyal they are to contracts. it'd be incredibly hard to steal jobs from them just on that alone.

And yeah, very unlikely they fought to the death...They are both still alive.

OR ARE THEY?!

Hypnos said:
You keep telling yourself that tree huger, but it wont make your weirwood any less dead.
We're going to drown you in the Red Fork for this. The Riverlands are ours! We do not Sow. Oops, got carried away. Almost went Ironborn here, that'd be embarrassing.

Probably, it happens from time to time, like in any business. But the GC does have the best reputation, if only for how loyal they are to contracts. it'd be incredibly hard to steal jobs from them just on that alone.

OR ARE THEY?!

We're going to drown you in the Red Fork for this. The Riverlands are ours! We do not Sow. Oops, got carried away. Almost went Ironborn here, that'd be embarrassing.
We're going to have you buried right next to Barba's teats so that you can watch as we burn Raventree to the ground and finish what we started with that tree because Ours is the Fury my apologise I though I was a stormlander for a second, but as any self respecting Riverlander knows Stormlanders have no place in the Riverlands...

Last edited by a moderator:

OR ARE THEY?!

Viserys is a wright obviously, he's secretly a servant for the others. Ya that's why most likely they fought more then together, if they were hired on the same contract however it was not easy to stop them. Dallen and Viserys are excellent strategist and Cayden and Gerarrd are accomplished warriors on the field.

Hypnos said:
I wouldn't say Khorne (the Stormlands) has a superiority complex. Maybe some anger problems, but not superiority complex.

Ahhaaa! But you see, before you could destroy him entirely Bloodraven called upon Morgoth himself for help. Seeing an army of evil zombies and snow elves, and then bloody men, Morgoth now allies his forces with the snow elves. You now see armies of balrogs, dragons, and orcs all marching into battle against your vile coalition.
By the end of it, you see Morgoth ruling over Planetos and the world split into five major regions. Westeros, by the White Walkers. Near Essos, by Morgoth, Far Essos, by Sauron, Sothoroys and Ulthos by The Witch King/The Shadow King. And Cayden can keep Dorne. ..
That involvement would inevitably drawn the eyes of Aman, which sends the Host Valindor in order to counter the evils of Morgoth. The battle wages was such that the very lands and seas themselves were destroyed and rebuilt, as inevitably Ancalagon's death would crush all of Westeros behind its corpse. Planetos shifts so dramatically that the words Westeroes, Essos, Sothoroys and Ulthos cease all meaning as new lands and new seas rises, while Sauron gets backhanded by everyone from Ancalagon to the Valars fighting under the Host. The White Walkers and the Witchers would be eradicated and replaced by other, lesser beings. This ends with the destruction of Morgoth, the blessings of Eru upon the Valars, and of course hobbits building comfortable homes from the ashes of the new world.

Then comes the end of all things, the bringer of destruction, the end to all series.

920x920.jpg

Hypnos said:
We're going to have you buried right next to Barba's teats so that you can watch as we burn Raventree to the ground and finish what we started with that tree because Ours is the Fury my apologise I though I was a stormlander for a second, but as any self respecting Riverlander knows Stormlanders have no place in the Riverlands...
Winter is coomeen. . . So we should probably postpone this war and focus on surviving that. Next Spring though, you'll find yourself paraded around the Riverlands as prisoner of war.

Akio said:
Viserys is a wright obviously, he's secretly a servant for the others. Ya that's why most likely they fought more then together, if they were hired on the same contract however it was not easy to stop them. Dallen and Viserys are excellent strategist and Cayden and Gerarrd are accomplished warriors on the field.
It'd probably be difficult to really work together. I imagine one would be named a leader by the client, or he would appoint himself/a co-payer to the position. Otherwise we'd probably have like, five or six companies each doing their own thing. .

You dare raise the stakes that high? You have forced my hand, I apologize for what you're about to see. . .
[media]
[/media]

Eh, I don't need 20 good men. I just need one.

1682622-poster-1920-what-you-can-learn-from-the-gentle-creative-pioneer-mr-rogers.jpg

Prove of prowess in battle:

[media]

[/media]

Winter is coomeen. . . So we should probably postpone this war and focus on surviving that. Next Spring though, you'll find yourself paraded around the Riverlands as prisoner of war.
It'd probably be difficult to really work together. I imagine one would be named a leader by the client, or he would appoint himself/a co-payer to the position. Otherwise we'd probably have like, five or six companies each doing their own thing. .
Just as I said before, cravens, the Brackens don't fear a bit of snow.

Cayden always wants to be leader but Dallen is more compromising and probably would have reminded him those who contribute less to the field (not a situation that happens often but does sometimes) should not try to force leadership. More likely then not Dallen would have worked with Viserys easily while Cayden was more grudging but would do it and probably gain some respect for his tactics if nothing else. Though they likely disagreed about involving civilians.

WanderingJester said:
Eh, I don't need 20 good men. I just need one.
1682622-poster-1920-what-you-can-learn-from-the-gentle-creative-pioneer-mr-rogers.jpg

Prove of prowess in battle:

[media]

[/media]
You want a real foookin' legend?!

9IjBVdx.jpg

Here he is after the fight, drinking from Mr. Roger's skull.

Hypnos said:
Just as I said before, cravens, the Brackens don't fear a bit of snow.
Do you want to hear me roar?! Alright, meet me on the fields of Skellige and we'll settle this!

Akio said:
Cayden always wants to be leader but Dallen is more compromising and probably would have reminded him those who contribute less to the field (not a situation that happens often but does sometimes) should not try to force leadership. More likely then not Dallen would have worked with Viserys easily while Cayden was more grudging but would do it and probably gain some respect for his tactics if nothing else. Though they likely disagreed about involving civilians.
They no doubt did. A good part of rewarding his soldiers and getting wealth flowing into the GC (along with taking out possible supporters of other city states) would be sacking towns. It's something Viserys wouldn't actively participate in, but he'd let his men go through and take/do what they wanted for a day or two.

9IjBVdx.jpg

Do you want to hear me roar?! Alright, meet me on the fields of Skellige and we'll settle this!
Is now a good time to mention I've never played a Witcher game?

They no doubt did. A good part of rewarding his soldiers and getting wealth flowing into the GC (along with taking out possible supporters of other city states) would be sacking towns. It's something Viserys wouldn't actively participate in, but he'd let his men go through and take/do what they wanted for a day or two.
Cayden would have no have liked that but his own men are mercenaries too and they had a bigger army so not like he could fight about it, him and Dallen would have done a lot though to keep damage to a minimum, maybe even gotten certain civilians out of a combat zone after a battle and such.

Are you denying the challenge?! THE BRACKEN'S ARE AFRAID TO FIGHT!
MAYBE WE WOULD FIGHT IF WE KNEW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE ON ABOUT, BRACKENS HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH THAN THIS WITCHER NONSENSE.

9IjBVdx.jpg

And your legend only to be RKO'd by Randy Martell. We have come full circle.

giphy.gif

Akio said:
Cayden would have no have liked that but his own men are mercenaries too and they had a bigger army so not like he could fight about it, him and Dallen would have done a lot though to keep damage to a minimum, maybe even gotten certain civilians out of a combat zone after a battle and such.
Viserys wouldn't of cared one way or another what he was doing. If he interfered too heavily, the men of the GC might snap on their own and stick blades into certain people. It's a rather chaotic time that's incredibly difficult to control.

Hypnos said:
MAYBE WE WOULD FIGHT IF WE KNEW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE ON ABOUT, BRACKENS HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH THAN THIS WITCHER NONSENSE.
LIKE WHAT, BURNING AND POISONING MORE TREES THAT BELONG TO YOUR NEIGHBORS? DICK.

WanderingJester said:
And your legend only to be RKO'd by Randy Martell. We have come full circle.
giphy.gif
By including the Dornish into this you've basically fortified any future allies. I practically win from default.

Viserys wouldn't of cared one way or another what he was doing. If he interfered too heavily, the men of the GC might snap on their own and stick blades into certain people. It's a rather chaotic time that's incredibly difficult to control.
LIKE WHAT, BURNING AND POISONING MORE TREES THAT BELONG TO YOUR NEIGHBORS? DICK.

By including the Dornish into this you've basically fortified any future allies. I practically win from default.
Randy RKO's your default and transfers the win over to me. You forget that RKOs can be applied to anything and anyone, regardless of power and size :P

Probably, even when they were allies they were still fighting sometimes lol, or at least him and his men.

AT LEAST WE'RE NOT BETRAYING OUR RIGHTFUL KING AND INVITING FOREIGN INVADERS INTO OUR OWN LAND FOR PERSONAL GAIN, TREE FUCKER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back