• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Probably, even when they were allies they were still fighting sometimes lol, or at least him and his men.
Tis the life of the Disputed Lands. Short, violent, and for little gain.

Hypnos said:
AT LEAST WE'RE NOT BETRAYING OUR RIGHTFUL KING AND INVITING FOREIGN INVADERS INTO OUR OWN LAND FOR PERSONAL GAIN, TREE FUCKER!
A RIGHTFUL KING? MORE LIKE A TYRANT WHO NEEDS TO BE DEPOSED! SEND THE BRACKENS OFF TO SOME ISLAND, FAR AWAY FROM US!

TheAncientCenturion said:
A RIGHTFUL KING? MORE LIKE A TYRANT WHO NEEDS TO BE DEPOSED! SEND THE BRACKENS OFF TO SOME ISLAND, FAR AWAY FROM US!
So you're admitting we were the kings and you were the vassals then?

True, though Cayden would probably make it clear pillaging as much as he did in the disputed lands wouldnt go well

Never. Nope. You claimed to be kings, and we showed you what's what.
I should have your tongue for such a lie but I'm afraid the Bracken's have too much honour to attack women and green boys.

Just... Don't check whether or not that has ever happened... I promise we never attacked a woman...

Akio said:
Viserys is a wright obviously, he's secretly a servant for the others. Ya that's why most likely they fought more then together, if they were hired on the same contract however it was not easy to stop them. Dallen and Viserys are excellent strategist and Cayden and Gerarrd are accomplished warriors on the field.
For saying that Viserys isn't an excellent strategist AND warrior Roland will be forced to kill both Cayden and Gerarrd to show the world they are not excellent warriors.

Lancelot said:
Lord Hightower decided to give Vigilance to Bedivere as in his eyes he could use it the most and make the most out of it and that he was the most worthy.
Just noticed this segment from one of the Hightower character sheets. Vigilance was lost over 100 years ago during a battle, how did House Hightower get their hands on it again?

Leusis said:
For saying that Viserys isn't an excellent strategist AND warrior Roland will be forced to kill both Cayden and Gerarrd to show the world they are not excellent warriors.
Gerarrd is less of an excellent single warrior and more of like a wrecking ball of destruction on a horse. Hes a bit to slow in single combat to be considered an excellent warrior

Leusis said:
Just noticed this segment from one of the Hightower character sheets. Vigilance was lost over 100 years ago during a battle, how did House Hightower get their hands on it again?
We actually don't know what happened to Vigilance after Ormund Hightower was slain by Roddy the Ruin, a Hightower today could have it or as you say it could be lost.

I said that Roddy Dustin took the sword back to Barrowtown and it was kept there until recently it was given back to the Hightowers.

Akio said:
Gerarrd is less of an excellent single warrior and more of like a wrecking ball of destruction on a horse. Hes a bit to slow in single combat to be considered an excellent warrior
I imagine Gerarrd and Roland's fight would play out somewhere along the lines of Gerarrd swinging at Roland, Roland dodges and because the guys sword is so heavy hes not fast enough to stop Roland from shoving his longsword through his helms visor.

WanderingJester said:
Wait, was it? I'm not familar with Hightower lore. @TheAncientCenturion @Hypnos
When Lord Ormund Hightower died during the battle of Tumbleton the sword was lost and nobody knows what happened to it. I guess its possible the Hightowers still have it but nobody has used it since, which makes pretty much 0 sense.

Leusis said:
I imagine Gerarrd and Roland's fight would play out somewhere along the lines of Gerarrd swinging at Roland, Roland dodges and because the guys sword is so heavy hes not fast enough to stop Roland from shoving his longsword through his helms visor.
When Lord Ormund Hightower died during the battle of Tumbleton the sword was lost and nobody knows what happened to it. I guess its possible the Hightowers still have it but nobody has used it since, which makes pretty much 0 sense.
Probably, he has good battle instinct but hes bit and slow so his vest chance would litterly be drop his sword and try to grab Rolands sword before it kills him so he can tackle him and win in a grapple which has like a 10 % chance of working. Roland is all skill, not easy to beat

Akio said:
Probably, he has good battle instinct but hes bit and slow so his vest chance would litterly be drop his sword and try to grab Rolands sword before it kills him so he can tackle him and win in a grapple which has like a 10 % chance of working. Roland is all skill, not easy to beat
If only Martyn was slow like Gerarrd, then Roland and him wouldn't be on par with each other and Roland could take the crown for strongest PC warrior in Westeros. Damn you @WanderingJester

Leusis said:
If only Martyn was slow like Gerarrd, then Roland and him wouldn't be on par with each other and Roland could take the crown for strongest PC warrior in Westeros. Damn you @WanderingJester
God i just looked at my spelling, I'm tired..... Anyway your not that lucky though i find it funny the two best warriors are both in the west lol

Honestly, I wish Desgran could join the melee cause he'd probably win. Dudes about as strong as Gregor, wears super thick platemail, and uses a flail with a 25lbs head. Dude would be swinging that thing around in the melee like.

G34JCPp.gif

Leusis said:
Honestly, I wish Desgran could join the melee cause he'd probably win. Dudes about as strong as Gregor, wears super thick platemail, and uses a flail with a 25lbs head. Dude would be swinging that thing around in the melee like.
G34JCPp.gif
People might just swarm him and stab him to death just to get the title of "Ogre slayer" like the threat of would be "dragonslayers" for Dany :P

Leusis said:
G34JCPp.gif
Gerrard wears some good steel considering hes a smith from Qohor and hes pretty damn strong though he fights best ahorse cutting threw people like they are so many taunt ropes. But god knows how anyone would have stopped Gregor in a melee with their blunted weapons

WanderingJester said:
People might just swarm him and stab him to death just to get the title of "Ogre slayer" like the threat of would be "dragonslayers" for Dany :P
Akio said:
Gerrard wears some good steel considering hes a smith from Qohor and hes pretty damn strong though he fights best ahorse cutting threw people like they are so many taunt ropes. But god knows how anyone would have stopped Gregor in a melee with their blunted weapons
Or, the people would fear him and run considering he mows down people with his super heavy flail in one hand and chops the survivors of the flail in half with his valyrian steel axe in the other hand. In all honesty this guy is likely the most OP PC other than Nagito, because hes not even super slow or dumb. Only problem he has is if he fights too long he'll probably start coughing up blood because the only thing keeping him alive at this point is blood magic.

Leusis said:
Or, the people would fear him and run considering he mows down people with his super heavy flail in one hand and chops the survivors of the flail in half with his valyrian steel axe in the other hand. In all honesty this guy is likely the most OP PC other than Nagito, because hes not even super slow or dumb. Only problem he has is if he fights too long he'll probably start coughing up blood because the only thing keeping him alive at this point is blood magic.
Eh, guess we'll never really know unless it happens. Depends on the motivation to try and kill the dude I suppose. *shrug*

Leusis said:
He has a V-Steel Ax, i didn't even know god damn. That guy is litterly the worse knightmare of any average armored knight too slow to dodge him, he wouldn't even need to aim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back