• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Asking because Barbara said to enjoy the melee and his sword arm be true so I assumed he was precipitating
That was just chatter, she probably doesn't know if he's entering or not.

WanderingJester said:
So, question: are Kingsguards allowed to do tourneys or do they only do trial by combats?
Kingsguard can do Tourneys too. Criston Cole messed up Breakbones at Princess Rhaenyra's wedding feast before the dance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
That was just chatter, she probably doesn't know if he's entering or not.
Mhmm suppose it doesn't matter then. This is one massive tournament. I remember when it just looked like Cayden and Roland for PCs were fighting lol. Jaime also wanted to compete in the lannister tourney when he was sent back to kingslanding and the white bull offered to take his place so he could compete

TheAncientCenturion said:
They're allowed, Ser Barristan laments how he was unable to unhorse Rhaegar at Harrenhal.
Hypnos said:
Kingsguard can do Tourneys too Criston Cole messed up Breakbones at Princess Rhaenyra's wedding feast before the dance.
Great, now I gotta wait for Kuvira to arrive too if I want to start the thing officially. Alright @Robyn Banks and @Lancelot, just waiting for Hightowers and any possible Kingsguard to arrive and sign up or not for the melee before I start the thing :P

I'm not sure Kuriva will want her Queens guard to compete less they risk injury.

I really have no idea who's gonna get how far anymore. Roland's the best fighter but if he gets jumped by two similarly skilled Knights he'd have issues or even just being tired from beating another decent fighter plus fodder

Akio said:
I'm not sure Kuriva will want her Queens guard to compete less they risk injury.
I really have no idea who's gonna get how far anymore. Roland's the best fighter but if he gets jumped by two similarly skilled Knights he'd have issues or even just being tired from beating another decent fighter plus fodder
I think Darry's going to win, I don't know how but I think he will.

Hypnos said:
I think Darry's going to win, I don't know how but I think he will.
lol well he won't try to show off and he's an old campaigner so no one can deny he lacks experience. Not sure he'll win though xD

Akio said:
lol well he won't try to show off and he's an old campaigner so no one can deny he lacks experience. Not sure he'll win though xD
While Cayden's trying to be cool and spin around with his stupid stick, Darry'll just come up to him, snap his spear over his knee and then knock him over the head with the hilt of his sword, Cayden will never see it coming.

Hypnos said:
While Cayden's trying to be cool and spin around with his stupid stick, Darry'll just come up to him him, snap his spear over his knee and then kncok him over the head with the hilt of his sword, Cayden will never see it coming.
Maybe if Cayden was Green this would actually happen. Unfortunately he has battle experience so it won't be that easy. He should go wreck the son of Lord Brax, it's everyone's favorite hobby

Akio said:
Maybe if Cayden was Green this would actually happen. Unfortunately he has battle experience so it won't be that easy
I read that as "Cayden the Green" and instantly conjured up an image of Cayden as an Istari from Lord of the Rings. I'm having a good laugh about it.

;_;
I am going to miss the damn wedding.

I hope the Hightowers throw a party when Viserys eventually visits. . To make up for this.
Is Viserys planning on visiting anyone else after the Hightowers?

Akio said:
Maybe if Cayden was Green this would actually happen. Unfortunately he has battle experience so it won't be that easy. He should go wreck the son of Lord Brax, it's everyone's favorite hobby
That's what they all say, well until it ends up happening to them.

Would. . Would they sing for him, too? I bet Tiber is going to sing at his wedding. . .
They could probably hire a good minstrel.

Other than that I guess one of the sisters could sing for him :)

;_;
I am going to miss the damn wedding.

I hope the Hightowers throw a party when Viserys eventually visits. . To make up for this.
Why doesn't he just go "Well, you're boring, peace" to the Tyrells and just magic to over to the wedding? They can always pick up the conversation later xD .

Akio said:
I still want to see Cayden and Viserys meet because of their previous history
Aemond was part of the Windblown for years and the Captain for some of them.

He would likely know Viserys but I assume Caydens group is newer?

Lancelot said:
They could probably hire a good minstrel.
Other than that I guess one of the sisters could sing for him :)
I want that. A good, quality song. Anything from Nickleback, basically.

WanderingJester said:
Why doesn't he just go "Well, you're boring, peace" to the Tyrells and just magic to over to the wedding? They can always pick up the conversation later xD .
They can offer him the most! He can't do that! Viserys will just arrive a bit later. Plus, weddings usually last days for minor lords. For a Lannister, I imagine it going on for close to a week. There's time!

Akio said:
I still want to see Cayden and Viserys meet because of their previous history
Does. . Does Cayden know Viserys is also going for the throne?

Lancelot said:
Aemond was part of the Windblown for years and the Captain for some of them.
He would likely know Viserys but I assume Caydens group is newer?
Last 2 or 3 years so yeah he probably has no idea though obviously he met them but not Cayden personally in Pentos

I want that. A good, quality song. Anything from Nickleback, basically.
They can offer him the most! He can't do that! Viserys will just arrive a bit later. Plus, weddings usually last days for minor lords. For a Lannister, I imagine it going on for close to a week. There's time!

Does. . Does Cayden know Viserys is also going for the throne?
At the current moment he doesn't I don't think though if he meets his siblings first he'll likely find out. And even without he'd question what he's doing in Westeros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back