• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
His Garlan Tyrell attitude in regards to glory and stuff as well as wanting to be 100% for the coming war. Don't want to risk something stupid like a pulled tendon or something before a prolonged campaign afar. Also to help with security around the festivities and stuff.
I like Garlan. He's so underrated.

Fezzes said:
I like Garlan. He's so underrated.
You and me both mate. He's the real star of Mace Tyrell's children, not Loras.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It seems I have missed something?

[/QUOTE]
What makes you say that?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Idk, some talk of the stormlands.

[/QUOTE]
Ah yea, they were just talking about Rory's realistic strength should he seceded from the alliance he's in now.

Akio said:
I know at least the Daynes are considered knights
Dorne follows the faith of the seven, many of the houses even have Septas for their daughters.

They may not be quite as common as the other kingdoms but they won't be rare like the Iron Isles or the North (even they have some knights, and they have an entirely different religion.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Dorne follows the faith of the seven, many of the houses even have Septas for their daughters.
They may not be quite as common as the other kingdoms but they won't be rare like the Iron Isles or the North (even they have some knights, and they have an entirely different religion.)
Never said a majority of Dornish dont follow the seven, though its slightly more costumed tailored to the way they live

Akio said:
Never said a majority of Dornish dont follow the seven, though its slightly more costumed tailored to the way they live
I know, but knights are generally a faith of the seven thing.

Lancelot said:
I know, but knights are generally a faith of the seven thing.
Indeed, though public parlamors and a few other rules just fly completely fine in dorne even among those of faith without argument for whatever reason xD

Albert would probably give Roland a run for his money in the melee but he would still lose though. xD

TheAncientCenturion said:
The melee is for peasants. The joust is where the sport really is.
@Archon

Arren would enjoy it. He should go. And bring a hedge knight with him.
Winner of the joust already decided though xD

If Albert can give Martyn a run for his money then he could do the same with Roland considering if Martyn and Roland fought they'd likely both die.

Leusis said:
If Albert can give Martyn a run for his money then he could do the same with Roland considering if Martyn and Roland fought they'd likely both die.
He would. He's probably the most famous name in the Westerlands after those two. He's still building his reputation in the Crownlands. :) )

Viserys has defeated the greatest jouster in all seven kingdoms! All must bow beneath his immense skill and pledge their armies to him! And he totally didn't cheat!

Leusis said:
Viserys has defeated the greatest jouster in all seven kingdoms! All must bow beneath his immense skill and pledge their armies to him! And he totally didn't cheat!
He was an overrated hack! Those Vale Lords, all talk and no game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back