• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]What do you mean? Kuvira will make the wedding a million times better. With fire and death, why wouldn't you want her to come?

[/QUOTE]
Because of the sheer amount of people that want her dead on the guest list, which if all the ensuing fights and killings doesn't mess up the itineary as much I don't think I'll mind as much. I guess my only hope now is that the Stags surrounds King's Landing before the wedding starts...

basically hoping HL3 is released before TWoW -_-

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]What do you mean? Kuvira will make the wedding a million times better. With fire and death, why wouldn't you want her to come?

[/QUOTE]
Albert hasn't been inducted into the queensguard yet though. For now, he is still just a lowly knight in Kuvira's service. xD

WanderingJester said:
Ah crap, I did not expect Kuvira to even considering going to the Rock for the wedding. Whelp.
Wait Kuriva is gonna be at the wedding. That will be interesting

Leusis said:
Tiber could totally just take Kuvira prisoner during the wedding and he'll win the war.
Yes, but that would depend on whether or not Kuvira's taken his salt and bread or not. *sigh* and it just got complicated...

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Nah she's no coming
Or maybe she is! I haven't made my decision yet.

[/QUOTE]
Will you be on for a while? Cause I can reply with Albert's confusion with Kuvira's whims. xD

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Nah she's no coming
Or maybe she is! I haven't made my decision yet.

[/QUOTE]
Kuriva going to a wedding where the Tully's and Dorne is could be the creating meeting of rival lords since wars start

Would also give Cayden a chance to meet Kuriva

Can we just get this war started? The Baratheons need to stop brooding and Tiber needs to bang his wife already! I am too hyped to wait any longer!

tumblr_nr7zqaDQjg1roohd8o1_400.gif

Leusis said:
Can we just get this war started? The Baratheons need to stop brooding and Tiber needs to bang his wife already! I am too hyped to wait any longer!
Except the wedding will set the flavor of the entire war

Nah, Braedon, Rory and Walder all destroying Kings Landing in a siege is what will set up the tone of the war. Tiber's wedding is just a side bit to see if Tiber can get himself some allies to conquer the reach.

Leusis said:
Need to finish the Haelga conversation. It might just determine whether or not there's a third power for the Iron Throne. Hoping to wrap that up eventually (but not too rushed about it due to RL stuff on my end :| )

Leusis said:
Nah, Braedon, Rory and Walder all destroying Kings Landing in a siege is what will set up the tone of the war. Tiber's wedding is just a side bit to see if Tiber can get himself some allies to conquer the reach.
If they destroy kingslanding their in exile maybe even inside the rock, The Lannister wedding is the prelude to war with the reach, possibly putting Daenna on the map as a faction and whatever is happening with the iron islands

Leusis said:
B-but..... Nobody cares about a whiny 15 year old girl being a contender...
What has Daenna whined about exactly? She was sold off into a marriage with a foreign king, is faced with the possibility her house may be destroyed and she could lose everything unless she becomes queen, and in that system she's an underdog. What exactly has she whined about? She's taking it pretty well

Robyn Banks]Is he questioning his queen? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/48-red/ said:
@Red[/URL] you weren't on my list but I could put you there.
He isn't. He's just confused as to why him and not a queensguard. He's a man of honor after all. xD

I mean look at the books, Dany has an army of unsullied and 3 dragons and still almost nobody gives a shit about her and shes proven capable of conquering and (kind of) ruling places. Daenna is 15, has no army, no dragons, no experience in war or politics. She means absolutely nothing to the grand scheme of this war until shes fixed at least 3 of those things.

Leusis said:
I mean look at the books, Dany has an army of unsullied and 3 dragons and still almost nobody gives a shit about her and shes proven capable of conquering and (kind of) ruling places. Daenna is 15, has no army, no dragons, no experience in war or politics. She means absolutely nothing to the grand scheme of this war until shes fixed at least 3 of those things.
She's getting Dallen and Cayden to help her with politics and war, she may very well hatch a dragon thanks to the goat, and she has the allegiance of 40000 Ibbens, most likely Dorne, and possibly the rock if things go well

@Akio

Being married off is expected of her as a woman from a feudal society, so no complaint should be there. Her house being destroyed shouldn't bother her considering she WANTED to leave Westeros. Also she doesn't need to become queen she WANTS to, she could easily just slip away into obscurity and live a life away from Westeros and all of its politics and wars. She has CHOSEN to fight to be queen, and when I see somebody complaining or crying that what they decided to do is hard it makes me think that the person is whiny because it was her choice from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back