• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

I know too damn much about Game of Thrones. It's just more interesting knowing fake history. As soon as it becomes nonapplicable to real life, I need to know all about it.

I do love that about the GoT Though , If the show ever ends someone could just make a Spin off focusing on the Yi ti or that very remote continent that isn't mentioned much..Forgot it's name but one of the character said it had things like Wyverns.

Venus said:
I do love that about the GoT Though , If the show ever ends someone could just make a Spin off focusing on the Yi ti or that very remote continent that isn't mentioned much..Forgot it's name but one of the character said it had things like Wyverns.
The Basilisk isles? There's also Skagosi people and Ibbenese people. Iben and Skagos are interesting.

I think it was the place next to it , Sothoryos or something I believe. One of the Targaeryns tried to explore it but mentioned how it just kept going and going for weeks on end.

Sothoryos is just below the Summer Isles and Essos if I remember correctly. Don't know if that's where the Basilisk isles are.

Sothoryos is a massive continent that is at least as long north-south as Essos is east-west, and possibly larger. A dragon-rider from Valyria once flew her dragon south explicitly to attempt to find the southern end of the continent, but she returned three years later reporting that there was no end in sight when she turned around.

Jesus christ , It sounds massive to me.

Yeah, we're going off show and deep into the lore. Once Rhoynar are discussed, you've gone too deep.

I am NOT!

*wearing game of thrones shirt with game of thrones phone case listening to my game of thrones ost talking about game of thrones in a game of thrones roleplay.*

I have no clue what you mean.

Fucking Christ. I even have the book and game of thrones coasters and guess who next to me. What am I doing with my life. THERES A GOD DAMN TARGARYEN BANNER ON THE WALL I NEED HELP

WesterosandEssosSpeculative3CanonSpec.png

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I tried reading the book but it was going to slowly.

[/QUOTE]
I burned through the first one in a day or two. I just never got the second one. Too expensive for my blood. Never have enough Gold Dragons.

Tzun said:
How are the Asshai surviving the Ghost Grass?
There's lots of unexplainable things happening in Asshai. I mean, they don't even have any children. So, God knows how the population carries on.

The Asshai probably trade food and all that with other Cities to provide for themselves , If i remember correctly Ghost grass Kills all other forms of vegetation.

Venus said:
The Asshai probably trade food and all that with other Cities to provide for themselves , If i remember correctly Ghost grass Kills all other forms of vegetation.
Yeah. Dothraki say it'll be the end of the world. But I can't get to Westeros naturally, right? The Narrow Sea, and even if Sothoryos lead to North of the Wall, it can't survive the winters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back