• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

WinterIsComing said:
I'm hoping Theon or Sansa flay the fuck out of Ramsey. I hate him so, so, so much. The ending of Episode 6 made me feel so many emotions. None of 'em good.

Jon Snow's mother is obviously Ned.

I MEAN, HELLO!?
RAMSAY IS MY FAVORITE. HES JUST A SEXY SHARK

You know someone's pretty cool when they can scare the "Best"

(*cough bullshit cough*)

of the Iron Islands warriors while shirtless and no armor.

I could be reading those new CS's and the new post... But instead I'm fangirling over GoT. What else is new...

Ugh. Starks. Been harassing us Boltons since the Age of Heroes.

Time. To. Flay.

We even wore your skins as coats back in the day. I'm here to go about revival of that.

Tzun said:
Ugh. Starks. Been harassing us Boltons since the Age of Heroes.
Time. To. Flay.

We even wore your skins as coats back in the day. I'm here to go about revival of that.
Nah. You'll just end up bending the knee... again. :P

Yet, I am not a fan of Ramsey. If daenerys doesn't become queen then I want more of Arya and Bran. They are my favorites of the Stark family.

Tzun said:
You should be the Stark leader. We can see how this would mull over. ;)
You know, I might actually take you up on that offer. But then I'll have to possibly pit my Stark leader against MY EMMETT! *prays*

Moira : Hmm...I'm just gonna sit here and watch you Northern people beat eachother to death.."

Sip wine

WinterIsComing said:
You know, I might actually take you up on that offer. But then I'll have to possibly pit my Stark leader against MY EMMETT! *prays*
Oh yes. The Boltons will certainly have a visit to Pyke and find some... New allies. As the Hand of the King, Kyllan must have friends in the South.

Only thing that really surprises me about GoT Is how their isn't an Asian like Kingdom unless I'm mistaken.

Venus said:
Only thing that really surprises me about GoT Is how their isn't an Asian like Kingdom unless I'm mistaken.
The Yi Ti bordering on the Jade Sea. The red priestess that they came across in Valantis was YiTish.

Oh yeah, Nearly forgot about her Entirely. Could only remember that a Red priest showed up and that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back