• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

What makes me think is why the Shadow lands have a Literal massive shadow cover it , Maybe Lord of light religion is the "real" Religion in GoT?

I don't think so. The Lord of Light may be real, but I think he's a part of the old gods.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I tried reading the book but it was going to slowly.

[/QUOTE]
I keep on actually editing peoples comments instead of replying, oh lawdy.

I've read A Game Of Thrones, A Clash Of Kings, A Storm Of Swords Part 1, and, I'm just about finished Part 2.

RIP OBERYN, I LOVE(D) YOU SO MUCH!

Tzun said:
Woah woah woah. No children? Please explain.
I can't explain it, all I know is that there are no children in Asshai.

ALL HAIL R'HLLOR!

WinterIsComing said:
I keep on actually editing peoples comments instead of replying, oh lawdy.
I've read A Game Of Thrones, A Clash Of Kings, A Storm Of Swords Part 1, and, I'm just about finished Part 2.

RIP OBERYN, I LOVE(D) YOU SO MUCH!

I can't explain it, all I know is that there are no children in Asshai.

ALL HAIL R'HLLOR!

AVE R'HLLOR

I'm going to log off for a bit. I'll try and think of some character ideas, and if there isn't a Stark leader by the time I get back, I'll make one! I'll probably be back on in a few hours. See you all later!

There must be something real about the Lord of light Religion , I mean One of their Priests resurrected a guy eight or so Times , Immunity to poison and Melisandre can walk around in the north with her Red robes on casually like it's nothing.

Cya!

Cannot unsee. Atom's character is not. I repeat. NOT Gold of Hair. The first Lannister of her kind. The seal has been broken.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alright. I can make the wife or eldest child.

[/QUOTE]
Mind making the wife?

I might actually create the eldest son, as well. I've handled four characters before in an RP, and I don't mind doing so now. The more, the merrier.

Hey, so if you're making daddy Stark, feel free to talk about the conquest of the Boltons and Stark territories. I think I detailed my father's campaigns in the North and attempts to take Moat Cailin.

Damn a Blonde haired Baratheon...I swear the Lannister's and Baratheons swapped Daughters or something.

Venus has also just read my mind as I read of the sheet. What kind of messed up Alternate Universe is this.

All hope will be abandoned and soon we'll get people with changing eye col- oh.

Alright, I'm gonna wait until all these new characters are made, then I'll make sure to post after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back