• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

I couldn't even if I wanted to. My phone has no space on it and I lack a laptop so getting it off the internet is a no. I mean I'm getting a new phone but still!!!! I hate watching things on my phone.

I shall!!!!

I guess I will just have to get a job to get a laptop or something. Why can't they just accept school id's and be done with it? That would be so much simpler.

Anyways goodnight everyone!!!

Gnight! Hopefully we get some good posts tomorrow. :)

Eight people joined, 3 people posting. :(

Yeah, I guess I can't say much. I'm home alone all day and do nothing but roleplay and watch Game of Thrones...

Hi I couldn't sleep. I roleplay even when in school and watch Netflix. I wonder if that's why everyone is so shocked I passed this year?

Yea but did u not have an A in a single class all year or turn in a single sheet of homework? Heck I skipped my second math class over half the year and my first I kept getting late to and only did two test in. They should really learn not to give me math around lunch time. Honestly I'm sort of amazed that I passed to. My school really does suck.

Of course not, don't skip class, always on time, always did homework. I am a model student, or I get my father's whip!

My mom punched me once for staying home but other then that the amount she can punish me is rather limited especially considering I have power over the internet in our house and nothing I have can be taken. Mostly because I have mastered the art of annoying her if bored.

Sometimes it's good to have an annoying little brother. You can learn a lot from them.

Alright, I'm real interested in playing this. Is the overview up to date in terms of spots open, and is there anything I need to do to get involved?

Wait, nvm, as far as I can tell most slots are filled, but I think I'm right in saying there is no leader of House Baratheon right now. I'll get in on that if I'm accepted into the game.

Oh no, don't stop any RP on my account. I just hope I get in soon enough to get with the politiking.

Also, I am kind of curious as to where this initial set-up will be going :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back