• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

My internet went last night in the midst of making mah' characters. So, I'll have to draft up a new character sheet, expect 'em to be up sometime later today. Oh, and I will definitely talk about 'The Stark/Bolton' conflict.

I've just posted, was waiting for the Starks to get settled. So that's gonna be on you. Unless Atom or Venus or Quirky cares to post.

Wow, I'm actually really happy with that post. What do you guys think?

It was really good. I'm not going to lie, when Asten gave Kyllen the messages about his banner men declaring him "The Rightful Warden Of The North", I got excited. I'm in the middle of writing a post for both Hal and Rory, it should be up soon-ish.

Hahaha. I keep getting confused every time I see Kira spell it threw, not through. I always think "Threw what? What did he throw?!"

Shit fuck damn hellfire

I forgot to watch this.

Also I'm unsure how to start currently and am a tad busy. Shall think on this later.

Well, you can start wherever your character is and just give them some identity and stuff. Pretty standard rp intro.

I know that. Not my first rodeo. But im not sure where . I need to come up with a good intro.

Oh, I didn't think so, I misunderstood what you meant by where, I figured you meant physical location.

Oh, so I didn't detail it, sorry, but those letters were meant to be sent out in secret, if that wasn't too clear. They're by raven, not rider.

WinterIsComing said:
That's fine. Also; Coranys Targaryen is the current king, not Aegon. Just so you know.
Wait what. It said when we first started it was Aegon.

Fuck, I guess I read it as he founded the dynasty that would be set, meaning he is the first Targaryen king and created that dynasty. Sorry.

You mean in the lil' intro post in IC RP-ing? No, I just mentioned Aegon The Conqueror since he founded Westeros. Sorry, I should of been more clear about that. Coranys is mentioned in The Targaryen section in the Overview.

It's fine. No need to apologize. I wasn't even bothered by it, I just corrected you since it'd probably be important to know the king's name later on, haha. No harm done, man!

Venus said:
Damn a Blonde haired Baratheon...I swear the Lannister's and Baratheons swapped Daughters or something.
Well when I made the character, she was originally a Lannister but then I had to go out for the day before I could post her and then there was already a Lannister when I got back so I just switched the last name. Oops....

I can change how she looks if that would be better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I was just making a joke. It doesn't really matter unless you care about proper genetics and some lore. You could just have her have blonde hair too, don't have to change the whole appearance even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back