• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

Nah, I'm a Stark fanboy. Through an' through. Although I wouldn't mind it if Stannis Baratheon ended up sitting on The Iron Throne, at the end. I've grown to like him a lot in Season 5.

Quirky, if you don't plan on watching it, you mind if we loose our tongues and discuss the show? :D if no spoilers because you're gonna watch it, makes me just as happy knowing you'll watch!

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I support daenerys. Though she has a lot to learn.

[/QUOTE]
I used to be a huge, huge, huge Daenerys fan, but, as the seasons go by; she loses more and more of my support. I love her, but, I don't think she'll be able to rule Westeros.

Olenna Tyrell! Grandmother of Margaery and the Queen of thorns!!

Also known as the most Sassiest old lady in Westeros alive and an equal match for someone like Tywin before he um..Hits the toilet.

I was a Daenerys supporter. Made a Targaryen banner to hang in my room too... But when The Bold bit the dust, I switched to Bolton and Baratheon.

I feel like we need a spoiler free chatroom. Poor Quirky is learning too much!

Tzun said:
Quirky, if you don't plan on watching it, you mind if we loose our tongues and discuss the show? :D if no spoilers because you're gonna watch it, makes me just as happy knowing you'll watch!
Lol. Don't worry, spoilers do not detract me from watching if I get interested =P

I might if I get bored enough. I just know all my favorite characters will die so I don't bother.

I watch for political and war reasons and every now and then there's a hot guy so I don't mind. Even if your fav characters die, which oh they will, you'll make new ones you would never have thought of my friend. Don't let it steer you away from a wonderful adventure!

Can't wait til Jaime comes back and is like "Where's my sister?"

High sparrow : "Oh she's walking through the City bald and naked like the Harlot she is."

Oh God. I've actually lost so my favourite characters. But, I still watch. Because I've still got a few favorites still around. And plus, I want to see how it all ends. Who'll be one The Iron Throne? When will Winter come? Who is Jon Snow's real mother? ( r + l = j. )

It's by far, the best show on television as well. IMO.

Venus said:
Can't wait til Jaime comes back and is like "Where's my sister?"
High sparrow : "Oh she's walking through the City bald and naked like the Harlot she is."
Why is EVERYONE against Cersei?

I'm hoping Theon or Sansa flay the fuck out of Ramsey. I hate him so, so, so much. The ending of Episode 6 made me feel so many emotions. None of 'em good.

Jon Snow's mother is obviously Ned.

I MEAN, HELLO!?

So guys. Joanna Lannister went under the tradition of the "first night" by Aegon Targaryen. Could Tyrion be half Targaryen? If he and Jon Snow have babies, will they be 100% Targaryen?

@.@ Yeah...go ahead and spoil...I have no idea who these ppl are anyway...so it doesn't make a lick of difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back