• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a sans-ational undertale roleplay(spaces still open)

sansational

The raddest, baddest dude in the land
*hey there kiddo. you must be new around here. well, welcome. the more the merrier, as my brother would say. so, how about me and you play a little game, its real fun, i promise, i just need to set out some ground rules first.

RULES

whilst OC's arent banned, i would prefer if you used a character in the base game. also, if you do submit an OC i will tell you if it isnt suitable (suitable is defined as; no perfect characters, obviously. nothing that wouldn't go along with the feel of undertale, and nothing downright stupid. please, don't give me any rediculous OC's. if you do, i will tell you how shit it is and then send you on your way.

profanity is fine, don't go overboard if the situation doesnt call for it, no sex scenes, duh, though you can insinuate intercourse via a "fade to black" or something simmilar.

try not to slide into theories to much. i'm fine with a nod to a fan theory here and there but if you try to make Sans a human as canon or ask to be Gaster, i will be irritated.

Quality over quantity when it comes to posts. i love long posts, but i will be annoyed with you if you write 6 paragraphs when the actual information could've fit in a few sentences

when writing speech from your character(s) perspective, place a * before it, much like in the game. prefix your OOC writing with "OOC" in brackets and refer to description/movements etc in third or first person past tense.

TAKEN

Sans(moonlegend101)

Flowey(ferociousfiend)

Papyrus(sansational)

Frisk(SpaceFace)

CHARACTERS

Characters i would like filled ASAP

Toriel

Asgore

Undyne

Alphys

***note, if you really want a space not in the "characters i would like filled ASAP" list, feel free to put yourself forward. chances are, i'll say yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
yknow, people ask me whether i think about my sans jokes. truth is, i tend to wing it. sometimes to puns fall flat but sometimes they really fly. not to brag, but i've been told i'm fairly talon-ted

Greetings! Since Sans is on the list of character spots you would like filled ASAP, I would like to play that character if possible. I can also post a roleplay example if you want. Unless you would prefer to play him instead, which would be understandable, and if so I apologize for wasting your time.

I CALL FLOWEY

EDIT: now, before you go yelling at me, I just needed that spot. I play Flowey really well. I'm good at insulting people xD

heh, that's absolutely fine. i don't have an issue with someone taking a spot if they really want it. i should probably add that to the main post.

playing sans is fine. i'm not too concerned as long as i get one of the characters listed as "characters i can play as"

i feel i should add, as a small note, that i don't mind if anyone feels like playing multiple characters. if you feel you can juggle them whilst also having some good quality posts, go for it.

*heya, wanna hear a joke? i told toriel she had her eyebrows drawn on too high. she looked surprised. pfftt

sansational said:
*heya, wanna hear a joke? i told toriel she had her eyebrows drawn on too high. she looked surprised. pfftt
sansational said:
*why are blind people afraid of bungie jumping
sansational said:
*it scares the deg heh
I would include these all in one post, like the following:

*heya, wanna hear a joke?

I told toriel, she had her eyebrows drawn on too high. she looked surprised.

*pfftt

*why are blind people afraid of bungie jumping?

*it scares the deg, heh
Also, because this is a detailed RP, you should be working to improve your RPing skills and your writing skills. These, individually, are simple-style posts, you should be working to reach multiple paragraphs for each post. How you do that exactly, I have no idea. I'm just practicing enforcing Da Rules. :/

Flowey had been listening in on Sans's joke to see if there was any good material. There wasn't. He stared at Sans, disgusted,

*Heheh, Sans, you could work a bit more on those stupid puns of those, like shutting up!

*I HATE YOUR PUNS. I WANT TO KILL YOU AND END YOUR TERRIBLE PUN REIGN.

*PUN.

*INTENDED

Flowey laughed at the admittedly obscure rain joke he made, then disappeared into the ground.

Flowey popped back out of the ground in Waterfall, to soak his roots in the rich soil. Too rich, he stops absorbing nutrients. He sees Monster Kid staring at the mock-stars,

*Hey kiddo, you seem to like those stars up there.

*Did you know that they are there to trick you?

*They aren't even stars, and you won't ever see the real ones.

*See you later~

Flowey popped back into the ground, rather bored of these predictable outcomes, so he decided to see if Frisk would fall down into the ruins yet. He's gotta be there to give an introduction, after all.

ferociousfeind said:
I would include these all in one post, like the following:
Also, because this is a detailed RP, you should be working to improve your RPing skills and your writing skills. These, individually, are simple-style posts, you should be working to reach multiple paragraphs for each post. How you do that exactly, I have no idea. I'm just practicing enforcing Da Rules. :/

Flowey had been listening in on Sans's joke to see if there was any good material. There wasn't. He stared at Sans, disgusted,

*Heheh, Sans, you could work a bit more on those stupid puns of those, like shutting up!

*I HATE YOUR PUNS. I WANT TO KILL YOU AND END YOUR TERRIBLE PUN REIGN.

*PUN.

*INTENDED

Flowey laughed at the admittedly obscure rain joke he made, then disappeared into the ground.

Flowey popped back out of the ground in Waterfall, to soak his roots in the rich soil. Too rich, he stops absorbing nutrients. He sees Monster Kid staring at the mock-stars,

*Hey kiddo, you seem to like those stars up there.

*Did you know that they are there to trick you?

*They aren't even stars, and you won't ever see the real ones.

*See you later~

Flowey popped back into the ground, rather bored of these predictable outcomes, so he decided to see if Frisk would fall down into the ruins yet. He's gotta be there to give an introduction, after all.
{I'm gonna have Frisk as a No gender}

Frisk laid on their back, stunned by their sudden fall into the Underground. When they had recovered and checked for damage, they proceeded into the next room only to be greeted by a talking flower.

'Wait a minute, talking... flower?'

They stood before Flowey, their immoveable Mask of a face hiding their confusion.

(OOC the posts werent actually a post towards the RP itself. i wanted to bump up the thread and did so with a joke as i feel a bit scummy spamming "bump" on threads. when actually roleplaying, i usually write at least 2 detailed paragraphs)

(yknow... now that i think about it, maybe having 8 people control 8 characters was a tad optomistic, would any of you be open to starting a new thread where we either; each play as multiple characters to fill space or play as the selected characters here and play as others on a case-by-case basic when neccesary)

sansational said:
(yknow... now that i think about it, maybe having 8 people control 8 characters was a tad optomistic, would any of you be open to starting a new thread where we either; each play as multiple characters to fill space or play as the selected characters here and play as others on a case-by-case basic when neccesary)
Need some help? I be happy to help!

[QUOTE="Space Face]{I'm gonna have Frisk as a No gender}
Frisk laid on their back, stunned by their sudden fall into the Underground. When they had recovered and checked for damage, they proceeded into the next room only to be greeted by a talking flower.

'Wait a minute, talking... flower?'

They stood before Flowey, their immoveable Mask of a face hiding their confusion.

[/QUOTE]
*Oh boy, now aren't you just predictable!

That doesn't normally happen... Flowey looked at Frisk for a moment, and suddenly felt their extreme determination. Possibly, stronger than his! Quickly he checked by attempting to reload his last save. Uhg, right before Sans' terrible puns... wait, the human is still staring at me? Flowey noticed that he was still in front of the human. He had lost his powers to them? He had lost the powers to them. Well then.

ferociousfeind said:
*Oh boy, now aren't you just predictable!
That doesn't normally happen... Flowey looked at Frisk for a moment, and suddenly felt their extreme determination. Possibly, stronger than his! Quickly he checked by attempting to reload his last save. Uhg, right before Sans' terrible puns... wait, the human is still staring at me? Flowey noticed that he was still in front of the human. He had lost his powers to them? He had lost the powers to them. Well then.
* You say hello to the Flower... You're not exactly sure what else to do other then greet the creature.

Frisk honestly felt uncomfortable standing before Flowey, some sort strange feeling came over them when they seen the flower. Giving a small shake of their head, Frisk bent down slightly to see Flowey better.

*You gesture towards the previous room, asking where you are and who/what this plant is.

*This place?

*This is the underground!

*Judging by your confused look, you're new here.

*Here, let me teach you a thing or two about how things work around here.

Heheheh, everything is going as usual, hiccup aside! Maybe I'll be able to take their soul before Toriel comes along. Frisk's soul came fourth, in a little box, with Flowey on top of it.

*That little heart thing is your SOUL! It looks really pathetic, to be perfectly honest, but can grow if you gain a lot of LV.

*Oh? What's LV stand for?

*Why... LOVE, of course!

phew...

*To gain LOVE, you need to collect little white...

Something nice, not suspicious... Oh!

*...Friendliness pellets!

... Wow. Not suspicious whatsoever.

*Move around catch as many as you can!

Just a little bit longer... In front of Frisk were a few, non-intrusive pellets, lazily making their way across the board. They looked harmless enough.

ferociousfeind said:
*This place?
*This is the underground!

*Judging by your confused look, you're new here.

*Here, let me teach you a thing or two about how things work around here.

Heheheh, everything is going as usual, hiccup aside! Maybe I'll be able to take their soul before Toriel comes along. Frisk's soul came fourth, in a little box, with Flowey on top of it.

*That little heart thing is your SOUL! It looks really pathetic, to be perfectly honest, but can grow if you gain a lot of LV.

*Oh? What's LV stand for?

*Why... LOVE, of course!

phew...

*To gain LOVE, you need to collect little white...

Something nice, not suspicious... Oh!

*...Friendliness pellets!

... Wow. Not suspicious whatsoever.

*Move around catch as many as you can!

Just a little bit longer... In front of Frisk were a few, non-intrusive pellets, lazily making their way across the board. They looked harmless enough.
'Friendliness Pellets? That doesn't sound good... Maybe...'

Frisk's soul proceeded to dodge the 'friendly' pellets, their Determination unyielding to the flower's sweetened words. They had already ignored the danger signs by coming to Ebott, only to succeed in bringing them to the Underground.

...Of course it didn't work. Would you like some friendliness bullets? Also, your tone could use some work. Flowey continued to batter himself silently, while wearing a rather suspicious "I didn't do it" smile,

*umm... You missed them.

*Let's try again shall we?

Another batch of "friendliness pellets" lazily made their way through the box, approaching very non-intrusively.

(OOC imma play as toriel for a little bit as having a skelebro around doesnt make much sense at this point)

toriel looked up from her cup of tea and tattered book. she had read it multiple times but theres not exactly a lot of new material in the underground. a distant thud had alerted her. besides her punny friend who ostopped by every day, her home was almost silent, and it wasn't time for sans to come by yet. curious, she stood up, placed her tea down and walked off to investigate.

*"hello? hello? is anybody there?"

her voice echoed around the ragged expanse of the ruin walls for a while before finally falling silent again. she proceeded, straining her ears for crying or talking or... well, any audible sign of life.

Flowey visibly tensed. He had to make this quick if he's going to get that soul, and he was dying to have some new entertainment.

*Hey bud, I need a quick favor.

*I wanna make an agreement.

*I'll absorb your soul, and while I gain ungodly powers, you'll also be within me.

*We'll have about an equal share of the new entity.

*So, what's it gonna be?

Flowey gave a reassuring smile, while looking back and forth for Toriel. Hopefully she doesn't ruin this for me... This kid sure is lucky I haven't figured them out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back