• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Princess' Dream

Beowulf said:
;-; I feel like my posts are really short compared to everyone else's.
You're doing fine. Don't worry. Mine are long because I have 3 characters to write for and the same is true of Kiroshiven. The two of us are glory hogs that way. Lol.

Kyero said:
Speaking of @Kiroshiven.
I'm really looking froward to Gayt meeting Josephine. You said you had it planned, yes? I can hardly wait!
Well part of my image of what happened had her in a dress being bombarded by people to dance with her. -_- but i can still make something good out of it.

Beowulf said:
;-; I feel like my posts are really short compared to everyone else's.
Dont worry bout it. As kyero said, we have multiple characters and we've been combining them in a lot of our posts. Its just how it is.

animegirl20 said:
@Kyero wait so the princess is on the balcony?
Yes, for now. She'll be free to roam once Josephine comes back to her side. The balcony has a set of stairs leading down to the main Ball Room floor so she'll be able to mingle soon.

Beowulf said:
Three people. Me, Kiro, and Kyero.
Four. Animegirl20 is here too.

animegirl20 said:
hey when can the princess go down to the ballroom? @Kyero
You can make her do it now if you'd like. Josephine will take notice and insist on moving to her side.

[QUOTE="Ged Merrilin]If there is a slot open, I'd like to make a character.

[/QUOTE]
There's always slots open. However at this point since you missed the start of the Ball and playing catch up would be something of a pain feel free to make a character which does not conform to the "commoner" requirement that's been previously listed. Your character will have as little or as much to do with the current situation as you'd like. If you need help working out a scenario that makes sense and that you are happy with, feel free to pm me and we can work it out.

@Beowulf They were flying, I'll adjust my post to fit this, but just fair warning for further references. They were a good several, like 10-15 feet off the ground. Just saying so you don't end up making a similar mistake in future interactions.

@Beowulf Jonnan also just made an enemy out of Esmera. You really don't want to get involved with her brother's affairs or do anything that might come off as rude. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back