• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Princess' Dream

I saw, was worried I'd have to from that point on.

regardless he will be.. extremely different then she is, mostly because he will be more or less drunk most the time.

Great fighter when drunk, wonderful archer when sober, great person to ahve around in either.

Orikanyo said:
I saw, was worried I'd have to from that point on.
regardless he will be.. extremely different then she is, mostly because he will be more or less drunk most the time.

Great fighter when drunk, wonderful archer when sober, great person to ahve around in either.
Oh god, Esmera will hate him. LOL.

scratch that, not dark elf, somebody changed, I thought there was to be a high elf, but not the case...

I will be changing to soemthing else, damn.. have to toss away most of my ideas...

Orikanyo said:
scratch that, not dark elf, somebody changed, I thought there was to be a high elf, but not the case...
I will be changing to soemthing else, damn.. have to toss away most of my ideas...
There is a high elf.

Dark elves- Esmera, yours, and one other.

half-dark elf- Kalos

From the multiple others, three is already to much in my books.

Two at most, I say, but I ain't in charge.

I'll keep the personality, I simply cannot bring myself to keep the race.

Orikanyo said:
From the multiple others, three is already to much in my books.
Two at most, I say, but I ain't in charge.

I'll keep the personality, I simply cannot bring myself to keep the race.
I understand that.

Orikanyo said:
should I continue with the dark elf I had in mind @Kyero or should I do something else to prevent flooding the board?
It's up to you if you'd like to continue it or not. If you have other characters in mind you're welcome to add them.

Kyero said:
It's up to you if you'd like to continue it or not. If you have other characters in mind you're welcome to add them.
aye, I got some... pity still...

@Kyero anything else then whats put in the lore for a titan? Or could I play with the culture?

Orikanyo said:
@Kyero anything else then whats put in the lore for a titan? Or could I play with the culture?
Admittedly I added the Titan Race without giving much thought to culture beyond the idea that they're large and powerful creatures who can almost go toe to toe with a Taura. So as long as you run your cultural ideas by me first so I may approve of and add them to the RP's Lore Page, then I'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyero said:
Admittedly I added the Titan Race without giving much thought to culture beyond the idea that they're large and powerful creatures who can almost go toe to toe with a Taura. So as long as you run your cultural ideas by me first so I may approve of and add them to the RP's Lore Page, then I'll be fine.
Cool, basicly going with larger, abit slower, takes time to contemplate things and are quick good at craftsmanship. Strong yet contemplative.

I doubt there would be many of his kind huh? Or you say otherwise?

Orikanyo said:
Cool, basicly going with larger, abit slower, takes time to contemplate things and are quick good at craftsmanship. Strong yet contemplative.
I doubt there would be many of his kind huh? Or you say otherwise?
The Titans have a fairly healthy population of around 200,000 on the continent of Cre' Est. I think I'll have them originate on a different continent where they have greater numbers.

sounds good, placing my boyo in the western sector, had an idea of making a little area called the golden sea, not a sea in the slightest but, more like a small trick of the eye with a gentle slope of land and a great deal of flowers swaying in the wind like waves.

I simply liked the thought of it, that or in my tiredness I'm trying to find a happy place to fall asleep in... Man that place would be great for a nap. The slow rustling as the ever blowing wind sweeps the land... yea.. gona go to bed now..

I'm going to cautiously say I'm interested because reasons. That reason namely being, I have no clue what to be.

A normal human can be as varied as anything.

I am creating a titan myself, I do not know your tastes so I cannot give you any good suggestions.

I was thinking normal human. But I'm going to check over the races one last time, after reading the characters.

Okay then!

I'm planning on starting this RP by the end of the week so if you guys are going to finish your characters now would be the time to do so. Remember that if you're struggling with backstories or descriptions then just answer the questions I've provided on the first page of this OOC thread. They will help you fill out all the info you require in around 30 minutes tops. Easy peasy.

So @Orikanyo, @JohnNeko, @DarknessSpirit, and @Beowulf - I need ya'll to get on it okay.

I know that life gets in the way. Believe me. I am a martial arts instructor right now working 3 days a week (15 hours, soon to be 25 hours once I negotiate working all 5 weekdays) and I'm a contract composer for an in-development Indie Game made by a Dutch company which requires a further 32 hours of work per week. Not only that, but as a family man I have people to see and interact with on a daily basis and share time with as well as personal projects in composition and creative writing that I enjoy as well which take quite a bit of my time since I very easily get lost in my work. I know what it means to have little to no time on my hands and have time escape when you thought you had enough. Despite this I have no trouble finding all the time I need to complete characters and reply to my RP's which are currently active.

I don't mean to sound unsympathetic but if I can juggle all of this at once and still find time to create and finish characters and reply regularly to my active RP's then I fail to see any valid excuses for not having completed your characters by now since I've taken all the guesswork out of it by providing that list of questions for you to answer about your characters on the first page of this OOC thread. Coming up with names for family, friends, rivals, and enemies should be the hardest part of your completion process at this point in time thanks to those questions.

Thank you!

That case, my schooling just started, circumstance dictates that i pull out.

Sorry bud, its raining shit for me at the moment.

Orikanyo said:
That case, my schooling just started, circumstance dictates that i pull out.
Sorry bud, its raining shit for me at the moment.
Fair enough Ori. Good luck.

Kyero said:
Fair enough Ori. Good luck.
Still sad to go, well, sorry I buggered any ideas you had, have a good one.

Orikanyo said:
Still sad to go, well, sorry I buggered any ideas you had, have a good one.
It's fine. I understand. As I said I know life gets in the way and sometimes you have to sacrifice RPing in order to focus on what really means the most to your life and future. School means more than RPing does. So give it your all and good luck. You're welcome to come back at any time, as this RP starts with a strict cast listing but will remain open after the main events at the Ball have concluded for new people to come in who are not commoners so this might actually be beneficial for you.

Ok. I finished my character. I did his backstory in a different way that I personally like, expands on where he's from and tells about him at the same time. If you want me to change it, just say.

Beowulf said:
Ok. I finished my character. I did his backstory in a different way that I personally like, expands on where he's from and tells about him at the same time. If you want me to change it, just say.
Actually it's quite entertaining to read so no worries.

Okay!

So, @JohnNeko, @Beowulf, @Kiroshiven, @DarknessSpirit!

Looks like the four of us are ready for the RP to start. I will put up an intro post in a little while to give you guys an idea of what's ahead and to give a more solid understanding of why it is that your characters (being commoners) were invited to this Royal Ball by the King.

However, posting will not open in the RP until (likely) this Saturday. So please do not respond to the intro post. Just read it, take it all in, and be prepared with a post once I officially announce the RP has opened to posting okay.

Till then!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back