• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Princess' Dream

@Kyero Hey, i just noticed that your first post with Josephine and Cecilia is dated august, but the more recent one for your Taurus or whatever, has a date of June. IDK what's going on in the timeline.

Kiroshiven said:
@Kyero Hey, i just noticed that your first post with Josephine and Cecilia is dated august, but the more recent one for your Taurus or whatever, has a date of June. IDK what's going on in the timeline.
Good catch. I had meant to use June 9 instead of August 9 but for whatever reason August came to mind. I just fixed it so it should be more coherent now.

Kyero said:
Good catch. I had meant to use June 9 instead of August 9 but for whatever reason August came to mind. I just fixed it so it should be more coherent now.
thank you. So it's August first when everyone is moving around and stuff is happening right before the ball.

Kiroshiven said:
thank you. So it's August first when everyone is moving around and stuff is happening right before the ball.
Yes. That's correct. August 1 is the cutoff date to return the invitation and confirm your refusal to attend. So that's the night most likely to start serious preparations for those who are intent on following through and going to the Ball.

is it wrong that the more i read the harder I ship Gayt and Josephine? I know he's supposed to be presentable to the princess, but.....

Kiroshiven said:
is it wrong that the more i read the harder I ship Gayt and Josephine? I know he's supposed to be presentable to the princess, but.....
Lol.

Meanwhile, I have no clue what tah do with Jonan. At least, not how to put in a post of a respectable length without getting off topic and rambling.

Beowulf said:
Meanwhile, I have no clue what tah do with Jonan. At least, not how to put in a post of a respectable length without getting off topic and rambling.
talk about his journey. It's a big deal. He's never seen anywhere other than the farm. Or talk about him first arriving to the city. That's always an option.

Kiroshiven said:
what? He's not one for the whole gallantry. I even have his first meeting with Josephine planned out in my head. Like, SERIOUSLY.
Haha! I can imagine. We'll see what happens.

Kiroshiven said:
Drag Josephine to try on dresses for the ball. I mean, Josephine will not be attending in armor I presume.
Oooooooooh........... Never try to make her put on a dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, I'll have a post up fasting us forward to the Ball when I get home from work.

Kiroshiven said:
she'll do it for Anastasia. You know it.
Haha! There are many things she'll do for Ana, but putting on a dress isn't one of them. She'd fight tooth and claw to escape such a fate. She's a warrior. Not a flower.

Anyway, I'll have a post up tonight when I get home from work (so in about 6 1/2 to 7 hours or so from now) to fast us forward to the Ball.

I think the wait is killing everyone's creative spirits so it's time to move on to the main event!

xD well Anastasia will probably be dragged to get dressed seeing as she is not looking forward to this at all xD

kk

Kyero said:
Anyway, I'll have a post up fasting us forward to the Ball when I get home from work.
Haha! There are many things she'll do for Ana, but putting on a dress isn't one of them. She'd fight tooth and claw to escape such a fate. She's a warrior. Not a flower.

Anyway, I'll have a post up tonight when I get home from work (so in about 6 1/2 to 7 hours or so from now) to fast us forward to the Ball.

I think the wait is killing everyone's creative spirits so it's time to move on to the main event!
I'm still all for her being ORDERED into a dress, but that's besides the point. Also, I wanna post Gayt's stuff soon, so be prepared to enjoy his misery.

Kiroshiven said:
I'm still all for her being ORDERED into a dress, but that's besides the point. Also, I wanna post Gayt's stuff soon, so be prepared to enjoy his misery.
And him and Jonan can be miserable together. He doesn't even know why he's going to the ball. All his mom said was "Go."

Beowulf said:
And him and Jonan can be miserable together. He doesn't even know why he's going to the ball. All his mom said was "Go."
He'll probably be trying to find the ale and be miserable when there is none.

animegirl20 said:
xD well Anastasia will probably be dragged to get dressed seeing as she is not looking forward to this at all xD
kk
you mean fitted? Remember, the date is currently like August 1 the ball is the ninth.

Aaaaaand it's time for the BALL!!!

Enjoy the nobility!!

EDIT: Did anyone else get a "server" error for around 20 minutes or so?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back