• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Princess' Dream

And I have edited the post to not have killed the guy, but instead put him into an even worse situation. Call me lazy, but I couldn't think of anything else. My mind is fried from classes, but I'll work on it more if need be.

The J] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3902-kyero/ said:
@Kyero[/URL] is this still open?
Yes, it is still open. However since the Ball has already begun as well as the first major event, you are not required to create a commoner character as was requested of everyone else. Once the battle at the Palace is over, our characters will be forced to flee to a faraway location where their true journey will begin.

That said I have no idea how long this battle will take as I want everyone involved to take their time and drag out their battles as much as they can. If you make a new character, you may have to wait a while before getting involved. If that doesn't bother you then by all means make a character and let me know when you're finished and I'll take a look at it.

[QUOTE="The J]Sure thing. So my character will be one of the extra characters?

[/QUOTE]
Technically speaking, yes. But that "extra" was just there to say that the starting cast members may or may not have been among those chosen to be potential grooms for the Princess. Your character will simply be its own character and we don't have to classify them as "extra."

Beowulf said:
And I have edited the post to not have killed the guy, but instead put him into an even worse situation. Call me lazy, but I couldn't think of anything else. My mind is fried from classes, but I'll work on it more if need be.
Not a problem. I like this better anyway.

Is everyone doing okay?

The RP's been awfully quiet lately and I'm growing quite concerned. I know school and work are sometimes RP buzz kills, but please at least tell me when and if that is the case so we know to wait for you. If you are losing interest in the RP I need to know that as well.

Thank you!

Sorry. I've been on a string of bad luck that has wound up getting me a new car. And that's not for good or anything like that. with all the stress, I've been kind of tired, so posting has been difficult. I will get something up tonight as I'm finally energized. WOOHOO! But yeah.

Kiroshiven said:
Sorry. I've been on a string of bad luck that has wound up getting me a new car. And that's not for good or anything like that. with all the stress, I've been kind of tired, so posting has been difficult. I will get something up tonight as I'm finally energized. WOOHOO! But yeah.
No worries.

I just wanted to make sure everyone was okay. Take your time and post when you're good and ready.

Beowulf said:
I'm going to let @Kiroshiven post first. And if he doesn't by Wednesday this week, I will. Just remind me in case I forget.
Hey there Beowulf. This is your one day reminder that you said you'd post on Wednesday if Kiroshiven didn't before you. This is just in case.

Till then!

I'm going to work on my post here in a bit. Sorry I've been out so long. I've had to deal with replacing my car, laptop and phone. It's been a rough few weeks. -_- I just have been really tired getting home. TODAY I'M ENERGIZED! THANK YOU STARBUCKS AND YOUR OVERPRICED COFFEE!!

@Kyero @Beowulf @animegirl20

Kiroshiven said:
I'm going to work on my post here in a bit. Sorry I've been out so long. I've had to deal with replacing my car, laptop and phone. It's been a rough few weeks. -_- I just have been really tired getting home. TODAY I'M ENERGIZED! THANK YOU STARBUCKS AND YOUR OVERPRICED COFFEE!!
@Kyero @Beowulf @animegirl20
Lol. All right then.

animegirl20 said:
the play on you tube if you want to watch it
I'll watch it at some point. I'm going to get my three characters moving. It's going to be such a long post for Kalos too. *groans* Alright time to work! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *goes super saiyan*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back