• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Princess' Dream

I'm wanting to do a "strongest" humanoid, Tuara of course, but I'm not sure what to do with him from there. Oh well. I'll either come up with something or I won't.

Beowulf said:
I'm wanting to do a "strongest" humanoid, Tuara of course, but I'm not sure what to do with him from there. Oh well. I'll either come up with something or I won't.
True. But remember that the Taura are a dying Race. As my character is already one I'd prefer no other Taura were involved though if your profile can convince me to think otherwise I may allow it.

Beowulf said:
Is this now a go?
Yes. This is a go now. It's basically "a day in the life" of your character until I say otherwise though as I still have yet to approve of the princess. I'll be in contact with them soon.

But until then just live the character's life and I'll let everyone know when the invitations reach their doors.

Last edited by a moderator:
animegirl20 said:
@Kyero What time of day is it in the rp?
The invitations are going to be received around two to three weeks prior to the Sep 6 start date so you're free to involve the Princess's daily activities throughout the course of an entire day from waking up to going to sleep.

I'm about to eat breakfast (just woke up) so once I have some time within the next fifteen minutes or so I'll be working on a post for Cecelia, Kiiro, and Josephine doing much the same thing and should have it up within another 10-15 minutes. So if you'd like to wait for my post to see how I go about the process you're welcome to wait.

There's no rush for posting in this RP okay everyone! I'm not going to put a definitive and mandatory posting speed or minimum number of posts per week on you, but I would like for everyone to aim for 2-3 posts per week whenever able. If you can only do 1-2 posts per week due to work or school, that's fine.

I'm going to make a post for Kyero later this evening. For now simple posts of a day in the life are all we need. I'll get the ball rolling (literally and figuratively) in a few posts from now.

Did you read the rules? The answer is probably in there some where. I think I know which rule it was, but I'm going to leave you to figure it out.

Elfangor said:
Did I not get in?
You never informed me of your completion of the profile or its readiness to be examined for acceptance so I presumed you had not yet finished.

I just gave your character's profile a quick scan and the impression it leaves with me right now is that the profile is quite skeletal and that it is in need of some addition of information to give it some real clout. In all honesty I think you can do better and that you can give me more than the bear minimum amount of information.

But if you think it's finished for sure then let me know and I'll give it a more thorough examination and get back to you about my thoughts on it then.

Kyero said:
"Wot are you talkin' 'bout woman?"
Well, he didn't read the letter and she was rambling about him needing a suit. Gayt doesn't do the whole "suit and tie" thing. He's really going to stand out at the ball. *feels slightly annoyed* Though I'm surprised THAT'S what got your attention and not reality that I'me made an orc philosopher.

Kiroshiven said:
Well, he didn't read the letter and she was rambling about him needing a suit. Gayt doesn't do the whole "suit and tie" thing. He's really going to stand out at the ball. *feels slightly annoyed* Though I'm surprised THAT'S what got your attention and not reality that I'me made an orc philosopher.
Heh. I'm easily entertained so the comedy stands out to me most of all. But I'm not blind to his philosophical side. It'll be interesting to see how he fits in with the others when things go wrong at the Ball.

Kyero said:
Heh. I'm easily entertained so the comedy stands out to me most of all. But I'm not blind to his philosophical side. It'll be interesting to see how he fits in with the others when things go wrong at the Ball.
He'll probably turn into a meat shield. Remember, he took a dagger to the stomach without even batting an eye. He's a very thick monster.

Going well so far everyone. One more post to prepare yourselves for the Ball and I'll kick it off in earnest!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back