• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Life

Been there, tried that, didn't work. Some people ate the beans. New plan is to take over the world with kiwi's.

Three hours later and still nothing, such a shame. You guys are probably all busy Americans or not? xD

Currently helping some fellow developers and some students with technical issues. Last night I spent hours fixing some stupid crap a group of students managed to create literally hours before their deadline.

And my own projects right now are two games, a RPG with 3D engine and the whole ordeal and the other a simulation/strategy game in which you develop an ancient Greece like city-state to greatness. So it starts as just developing basic things like resources and stuff and as far as late game is planned for now there will be conquest, colonization and international trade.

My piece here might have been a bit confusing:

She waited to see if 887 would be following the order to reintroduce herself before moving to the hangar.
What I meant was, Dhampir stopped beside the door to wait to see what 887 would do. Upon watching 887's reintroduction, THEN Dhampir would move on to the hangar ^.^

FancyKiddo said:
My piece here might have been a bit confusing:
What I meant was, Dhampir stopped beside the door to wait to see what 887 would do. Upon watching 887's reintroduction, THEN Dhampir would move on to the hangar ^.^
>_> Y u do dis.

Now now, let's be nice about it. I realize that I'm super pedantic about these things, and it doesn't even have any impact on the the RP in the long run, but I do like my continuity D:

Well...

I guess this should make things happy again?

[media]

[/media]
Playing games with one of the most retarded Realism units in the world xD (I'm the guy with the baret in the shotgun seat :P )

I'm going to post, it's just you all started posting in the night-time to 5am portion of my timezone.

And I AM taking over the world with beans!!

You underestimate my power, Obi-Wan Beanobi, for the power of Bean is in us all (except titans)

Gladius said:
I'm going to post, it's just you all started posting in the night-time to 5am portion of my timezone.
And I AM taking over the world with beans!!

You underestimate my power, Obi-Wan Beanobi, for the power of Bean is in us all (except titans)
What time zone are you in?

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]What time zone are you in?

[/QUOTE]
GMT.

-checks thread-

Okay, I might have just missed yesterday. My bad. I will pick up my scout away from the teachings of Jesus. Because at first she was blind...but now she can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back